Licensing issues with season pass

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Licensing issues with season pass

My brother bought the season pass for Black Ops II and downloaded the new map pack and in the user agreement it says that all accounts on the first console the DLC was downloaded on will be granted access to the map pack, but on my account on the same console I can't access the content. Can we update the licenses on my console so all the accounts can play?

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Licensing issues with season pass

in reply to billy_allen96

I downloaded the maps this morning, my son was able to play on them with his account just fine. I don't think you need to transfer anything.

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

Were you signed in at the time?

Level 1

I have the same problem (i bought the game on my brothers accout and his account got hacked so now i have read the terms and it said i should still be able to install the DLC but i can't!!!!)

i just want it to be fixed!! I WANT MY 50$ I HAD SAVED UP FOR MONTHS! (bills, food ECT.)

and my brother had to get his account hacked! SO DO IT RIGHT AND FIX IT!!!!

Level 1

in reply to GET_IT_RIGHT_AN

No, it says that once purchased every one on the origional console can play using the DLC. If the origional account is gone you can't purchase using a season pass that isn't there. Sorry, not the same issue.

Level 1

The console licence for the Peacekeeper weapon seems to be messed up.  The gamertag licence works fine. 

The console licence for the maps and the zombies map/mode seem to work fine. 

Level 1

in reply to Shawsy41

Yeah for some reason the peace keeper only works on my bothers account and the same with the map pack. So, i'm hoping Activision can fix my console liscence

Level 1

I checked the forums before I went to bed last night, and there was news that a fix had gone out for this.  I turned the xbox back on and checked, and yes indeed the peacekeeper was available in the Create A Class screen.

Looks like problem has been fixed.  Thanks.

Level 1

in reply to Shawsy41

nope I still can't acess the dlc without my brother being signed in.

Level 1

I had purchased the season pass, then my account was hacked and I made a new account. I waited until the 29th of January for the DLC but when I went to go download the Revolution DLC but it said I had to pay still. I read the Licence Agreement and it stated it was possible to download it on other accounts but I could not find out how.

Level 1

Studios