Let us change our region. David V. do you see this topic, read please.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Let us change our region. David V. do you see this topic, read please.

in reply to Call_Of_Weezy

Yeah muting the "rude" people is like your only option.

Level 10

in reply to youngkyle1

About your problem kyle. Your only real option is to mute them using the mute all feature in the game when in the lobby. Or you can create a part and stay in party chat so you do not have to hear any of them at all for any reason. Or you can individually mute and report each person that proceeds to be an arse in how they talk to you and then leave it up to 3arc and xbl to deal with them, and aftewards mark them as avoid.

So you have a few choices and not really just the one I said at first but other than those I doubt 3arc will ever add in a feature like you want.

Level 70

in reply to youngkyle1

This does sound racist to me, and as a whole, we all stopped trying to be racist a while ago.  BUT now for your problem, if you get into a lobby with people you dont want to play with (squeakers, trash talkers, trolls), iwould suggest leaving that lobby and find a new one, thats an easy solution just keep searching for your "dream" lobby

Level 1

in reply to thephillieflyer

No, not everyone tried stop being racist as a whole. There are still many places in the USA where it flourishs very well. Where you ever got the idea that the country stopped being racist as a whole is just beyond me... for it never happened.

Level 70

in reply to thephillieflyer

Do you live in a cave? Nobody stopped being racist.

Level 10

in reply to youngkyle1

You must live in west Jacksonville?

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to pipebombman1

Nah, I won't say my city name, but it is in South Florida.

And to everyone, this was nothing about race but more about giving us freedom to choose where we matchmake. Maybe you have better connection with other regions, or you grew up in another region and want to connect with that area again.

Level 13

in reply to youngkyle1

I don't know why that one fellow thought you were being racist. I just think people are overly sensitive about race these days and will jump the gun on the subject. But I hope you get your option to choose the area.

Take care and I hope you'll be safe!

Level 6

in reply to youngkyle1

I could really do without a thread that began as a plea for regional matchmaking options turning into a socio-economic cluster-f***. OP didn't come off as racist, though he was BLATANTLY accused of being such. Rather, he came off as someone who wanted to play online with people who have decent conversational manners.

Word to the wise for the OP - it's online gaming. If people in a COD lobby are throwing out racial epithets, I wouldn't worry. For if it wasn't that, it would be something else, such as...

- "You suck and so does your mom."

- "You couldn't get laid in a ravioli factory even if you were Chef Boyardee."

- "The only reason you finished high on the leaderboard is due to your opponents' lag."

- "If I were you, I'd ask Microsoft for my money back, since it's obvious you don't know how to use a controller."

Or you could listen in on adolescents bragging how they are allowed to stay up late on weekends.

Actually, if you ask me, I think racially-themed insults are more pleasant, if not humurous, than the above examples.

Level 9

in reply to youngkyle1

OP you may be being a little naive! I regularly hear a lot of racism from the "nice" people online. The internet isn't exactly a breeding ground for "nice" people, tis the nature of the beast. If theoretically you changed regions all you'll get is a different breed of retard and instead of hearing "white ****** " all the time all you'll be hearing is "black ****** " . Which one are you more comfortable with?    

Level 7

Studios