Let's work out who gets the lag.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Let's work out who gets the lag.

in reply to Arti4

i laugh at all the losers who bought black ops 2, and mw3

laugh right in their face

it is not your connection, it is the game and how it handles those with poor connections

hahaha

wtf, every new cod i need to sign up for a new account? pathetic

Level 1

in reply to Rick_Rude

So you laugh at people that buy the games, but you sign up to the forums that dedicated just to that game?

Level 3

in reply to Arti4

Why do pro players don't get affected by lag compensation then ?

They are all on xbox360 and don't seem to matter avout it...

Level 1

in reply to Arti4

I reached master prestige without using lag as an excuse. MW3 prestige 20, no lag excuses. Black Ops prestige 15, no lag excuses. MW2 no lag issues. WAW, no lag issues. MW, R.I.P. no lag issues. Everyone experiences a little lag now and then but all I hear are excuses. Check the leader boards, you think they whine and complain? Most of you who cry about every little thing in these games are not cut out for multiplayer period. Stick to the campaign.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

I reached master prestige without using lag as an excuse. MW3 prestige 20, no lag excuses. Black Ops prestige 15, no lag excuses. MW2 no lag issues. WAW, no lag issues. MW, R.I.P. no lag issues. Everyone experiences a little lag now and then but all I hear are excuses. Check the leader boards, you think they whine and complain? Most of you who cry about every little thing in these games are not cut out for multiplayer period. Stick to the campaign.

Agreed. I have played all of these games with about 20 days played on all of them except MW. My experience is the same with all of them. When there is a bad host or a host that lives too far from me giving me a 3 bar i struggle with lag. This however doesnt happen too often for me. Most games I have a 4 bar and play very well. When I do get my a$$ handed to me its because the other players are beasts. I even play in a party 98% of time which isnt the best way to play for the best connectivity.

I have a friend who complains like many on here. Funny thing is I went over to his house and played on his setup and I didnt have any issues. Bottom line is that after watching me play he admitted that Im just a better player than him.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

There was a guy on here the other day complaining that he was lagging bad in custom games against the bots lol!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

LMAO. Now thats a good one. There is alot of brainwashing on these forums. This is a perfect example of someone who doesnt have a clue but because they read it in the froms it must be true.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

Word. If all I did was pay attention to these guys who complain on the forums then I wouldn't touch this game! I've had different internet companies and different speeds, I even moved and the games play just fine for me. In WOW they probably are like "Dude I cast my spell before that wizard wtf"!

Level 27

in reply to Arti4

So you are on Xbox360 right ?

Because on PS3, there is definitly lag compensation, which makes the game unplayable for players with good connections...

Level 1

in reply to Arti4

1) Lag: Yes, every game. Well perhaps 1 game in 20 I'll have a fair fight.

2)

a) 4 hours per week (only at weekends or in the week if I get home early from work). As my 1 in 20 statistic suggests; some whole weekends I get no good games at all.

b) Usually one week between sessions, roughly 120hrs.

Your theory is wrong. I think I can be classed as a light/casual player with long gaps between games and I still get lag all the time.

Maybe a question of location should be included. I'm constantly screwed over. I have a good connection (30 down, 10 up) and I'm in London, UK. I'm always getting into lobbies in the USA, even on 'BEST' search preference.

Level 3

Studios