Let's be honest, Black ops 2 is the greatest C.O.D so far

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Let's be honest, Black ops 2 is the greatest C.O.D so far

in reply to Sandman777

Right your wrong mate.. Campers are players that just sit in a room sniping or waiting for people to run past so they are at a unfair disadvantage in every first person shooter.. there is no skill invovled and in BO2 campers are plenty!

Level 2

in reply to Microsoft360

Well i didnt think this post would live this long

But come on peoples dont be so butthurt about the lag

for me i barly ever found a laggy game,  now i do agree the SMG hip-fire need to fix in a patch because it is outta hand.  along the FFA scorestreaks points problem

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Mister_Rat

For you, 1, people complaining about the lag at least 5 so I guess the majority suffer the lag...

Level 9

in reply to Mister_Rat

I cant tell if everyone in this thread is trolling or just 11.

Dont like people hearing you move?(WAH!)(o hey I can be homosexual to) Move quiter?

You need to aim better to kill people? 99% of my deaths are to scrubs hip fireing smgs.

The maps are all tiny and only accomindate SMG's and shotguns.

This game takes far less skill than Counter strike, if you even try to argue they must have missed you with the hanger when you were still in your monther.

A COD game will never take skill to do well at, to master it yes but to do well in this game is simply to roll the dice.

Level 6

in reply to ImOld6reg

Lol yes. I cant believe how much more black ops 2 is like Mw3 than it is like black op1.

Most every1 i know hated mw3. What was treyarch thinking?!

Level 1

in reply to Mister_Rat

Screw skills and tactics. When you die on this game Treyarch will respawn you in a flank position. No map knowledge needed. Are you bad at gun play? No problem. Treyarch will help you win gun fights by giving you almost a full second latency advantage at times to ensure you don't go 4-27 in TDM like you use to on MW3 or BO1.

Level 1

in reply to JackTwist1

first i've heard about that. But if thats true omg thats pretty gay. I have noticed that i will open up most games going 6 and 0 and then i just get crapped on and spawned killed a few times in a row. If treyarch is truly employing mechanisms like that then i really dont want to play their games anymore.

Level 1

in reply to Mister_Rat

check out this snipe clip on Cargo. Please like fav or sub!! leave your channel if you upload gameplay so I can watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5vv3bgFyJY&feature=plcp

Level 1

in reply to Mister_Rat

I thinkyou are a troll and as such I refuse to feed you.

Level 5

in reply to Mister_Rat

This game... is just... wow... when it works i go to work like i should be... went on a 30 killstreak in domination because the lag comp was most likely on my side i could imagine finished the match 45 and 5 with 4 flag caps and 15 defends... and other games i go 39-7 and 20-1 in tdm and went 40+ in multiple dom games... lag comp wasnt in mw2 (atleast i dont believe so) no one complained about it before mw3 because it wasn't an issue... if Treyarch and IW want to even the playing field in terms of connection put in some dedicated servers. Epic games did it for Gears 3 and its sales are no where near as well as cod so i dont get it.

Level 2

Studios