Let's be honest, Black ops 2 is the greatest C.O.D so far

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Let's be honest, Black ops 2 is the greatest C.O.D so far

in reply to LoH_Chimera

1. Thats why ps3 sucks, you dont pay for service.

2. Agreed that this game is skill-less because all people do is hipfire with smgs because theres no bullet spread and smgs are as powerful as ARs at long range. Toss a laser on the the smg and you can hipfire across the map with perfect accuracy. Treyarch is that little brother that wants to be cool like their big brother (IW) but cant because they are just dumb.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Kryptic_ProDz

Buy a decent gaming system then.

Level 9

in reply to Mister_Rat

It seems like someone made multiple accounts to spam the forums with BO2 praises and how it's the best COD ever.

Level 35

in reply to Mister_Rat

I am enjoying the game immensely, but way too early to say "Best CoD ever". I have enjoyed all of the CoDs, I just love playing the game. This one is a lot of fun thus far, the true test will be if I am still enjoying it as much when the next one releases, like I did with Black Ops.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Mister_Rat

I'm sorry but I can't agree at all with this. I do think that perks that amplify footsteps are going too far, but atleast let you hear normally. Anyone else that has bought beach headsets probably agree, it makes them useless not being able to hear someone coming. Apart from that everything is great. The fact that the burst-firing and automatic pistols can outshoot AR's, SMG'S and LMG's might be something worth looking into..lol.

Level 1

in reply to Justsh0ty0u

Yeah true. Especially when treyarch wants "realism." Good job treyarch you made people who can run in boots on hardwood floors and make 0 noise. On top of that, awareness is garbage. Still cant hear anything.

Level 1

in reply to Mister_Rat

I wouldn't much so agree yet if the connection was actually FAIR as Vahn said it would be, which it is not at all as the good connections are crippled most of the time and the poor are great.

Till they somehow fix that to be at least a tad better, I wouldn't call it the best.

And to those who say CoD4 is the greatest...How? It was simple, that's how it was good. It was the first massive online CoD, give me 5 other reason why it's great excluding connections.

Level 19

in reply to Mister_Rat

COD4 and WaW are the best COD games ever, end of story, only little kids that haven't played them, or retards who sucked balls at them due to the lack of noob friendly crap, would think otherwise. And to be honest, WaW was slightly better than COD4, the maps were just so much better, and out of all the default maps and the 3 DLC packs, it only had 1 bad map, seelow.

After them It's BO2 (when they have fixed lag comp, spawns and the uav/ghost balance issue), BO1, MW2 then MW3.

Level 2

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

You are right on with the WAW game. Best of all time. Maps, guns, and connections were perfect. I did only play hardcore though.

Level 3

in reply to Mister_Rat

I agree, this is the best CoD ever!  I love it!   Does it have its problems?  Yes, they all do, but I am really enjoying this game.  I'm not sure where all the hate is coming from on these forums.

Level 1

Studios