League Play is ruined SMH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: League Play is ruined SMH

in reply to Sil3ntdeath

Bingo! Either that or they are the ones behind the shield. I played the against the same tactic on Hijacked and there is NO EARTHLY WAY to get a full team of competitive players OUT of the basement on hijacked when they are setup with shields and covering both entry points. You cannot shoot them through the floor, you cannot toss nades down the vent and kill them, you can emp them but that won't kill a dam thing, you jump down one of those entry ways and you are toasted in a 3 man firing squad. The best you could possibly do is take a riot shielder down there first and take the attention for others to come behind him but even then you are fighting a losing battle. People are making these stupid comments like throw a grenade lol. Really? You really think they aren't wearing flak jacket? You have no idea what is going on. Unless your whole team throws multiple perfectly cooked grenades at the same time you aren't going to kill them. But wait, you can't just lob grenades at them as they are in a vantage point that you have to enter LoS to even throw a fricken grenade. Shielders often use Fast Hands, so rethrowing a frag is a walk in the park. You people show your BO2 ignorance and inability every time you try and defend this tactic.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

The fact is they can't kill you if you don't go down there and if you keep going down there then its your own fault not theirs. If there is 2 guys guarding each end let them sit there. They will get bored and come up at some point, if not its 6 against 4 up top. Should be easy win.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Sil3ntdeath

Sil3ntdeath wrote:

I agree with the OP. I just got out of a match on Hijacked where the entire team headed down stairs and planted riot shields on both entry points and no one could do anything to get down there and kill them. (Because they all wore Flak jacket and tactical mask.)They just sat there and waited for someone to get close while they lined up there shot through the glass window on the riot shield and popped up and shot them. Sorry but whoever is defending these kinds of tactics must not play league TDM.

I am not defending anyone but I question what players do to counter it! Complain>? oh yes that will solve it.

Figure it out > there is a solution, its just not found.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to richandfamas

There are no points in war for running aimlessly. Its a game of survival, in which the winner is the one whom has survived most. Whether its fun or not to each individual is not important. Those who do well will say its fun, those who dont come to cry on the forums.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

There are no points in war for running aimlessly. Its a game of survival, in which the winner is the one whom has survived most. Whether its fun or not to each individual is not important. Those who do well will say its fun, those who dont come to cry on the forums.

Nice one

100% agree

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to CowboySr

Game developers are not Gods that created a perfect and flawless world with balance and counters to everything. They tried their best, but this was a failure. Accept that they are human and as such succeptible to error and this game has many. If fun doesn't matter then why claim the winners are having fun and the losers are crying? You're arguing against your own point. You can say fun isn't a factor, but even those that play with this tactic will quit when all they have to play against are others doing the exact same lame thing. League play is struggling whether you believe it or not, hence this tournie attempt to revive it. But that couldn't be because people aren't having fun could it? lol.

@ljzar11 Get off your knees clown, 3arc isn't hiring. The last thing they need is another fanboy to fluff their egos to think this game is perfect as is. Then nothing will ever get fixed because nitwits like you try to brush any complaint against the game off as "crying." Everyone knows this game is the LEAST competitive of any cod for all the BS tactics they put in play. People moaned about the deathstreaks of the past but some of this stuff is lots worse to deal with.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

@ljzar11 Get off your knees clown, 3arc isn't hiring. The last thing they need is another fanboy to fluff their egos to think this game is perfect as is. Then nothing will ever get fixed because nitwits like you try to brush any complaint against the game off as "crying." Everyone knows this game is the LEAST competitive of any cod for all the BS tactics they put in play. People moaned about the deathstreaks of the past but some of this stuff is lots worse to deal with.

Chill out slayer211 ~ no one is beating you up or insulting you.

I play the game and I agree to what I feel is right, you feel the opposite yet you hang about here posting things like this for what purpose?

You can bash what I write, you might think yourself the better ~ But with all this that you write why play the game? Play something else that doesn't involve an excuse.

Competitive play is to each person, you clearly cannot deal with this game, so go play skyrim, or BF what reason do you have to play?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I play the game because there are parts of it that I enjoy and those that I think could be improved, I discuss and make suggestions to improve upon. When others have nothing constructive to add other than calling people "crybabies" and such, it's annoying. Either add something of substance to the subject or just stop already.

Everyone with this "play better" and "you just dont know how to beat it" crap can't beat it themselves. That's why they post half baked replies like "throw an emp nade." I would love to see a full team of try hards fully setup in Hijacked basement blasted out by any of you on video, don't worry I'll wait lol. It won't happen unless you get some of your buddies to pose as a fake opponent team and stage it. The maps and areas are so small that they dont even have to aim much to drop you.

Read the replies man, people are suggesting using War Machines and Lightning Strikes just to beat this tactic. That doesn't imply that it is broken to you? And if this is the iron clad tactic to use, we end up with single digit TDM match scores to end games. To even suggest this type of game killing tactic (because it will kill the gameplay if everyone starts doing it) is asanine.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

I play the game because there are parts of it that I enjoy and those that I think could be improved, I discuss and make suggestions to improve upon. When others have nothing constructive to add other than calling people "crybabies" and such, it's annoying. Either add something of substance to the subject or just stop already.

Funny you say add something of substance yet complain about how others CHOOSE to play, that's very intriguing.

Everyone with this "play better" and "you just dont know how to beat it" crap can't beat it themselves. That's why they post half baked replies like "throw an emp nade." I would love to see a full team of try hards fully setup in Hijacked basement blasted out by any of you on video, don't worry I'll wait lol. It won't happen unless you get some of your buddies to pose as a fake opponent team and stage it. The maps and areas are so small that they dont even have to aim much to drop you.

Ive been ther, i've seen teams holding down an area and I did what I could to remove them sometime I failed other times won! The moment you figure out how, is the moment you realize being negative about a situation in the game was merely a thought!

Read the replies man, people are suggesting using War Machines and Lightning Strikes just to beat this tactic. That doesn't imply that it is broken to you? And if this is the iron clad tactic to use, we end up with single digit TDM match scores to end games. To even suggest this type of game killing tactic (because it will kill the gameplay if everyone starts doing it) is asanine

I read replies, some are useful others worthless. Whats broken? Again your allowing drama to over take your game play, people have been hiding behind things, using things, long before this game and others figured a way around them!

Nothing personal, but you say nothing new, but complain well.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

And here folks, we have what you would call a typical Forum user. Whatever this person thinks is 100% right and anyone else who thinks otherwise is ignorant and just plain stupid to them.

But what's interesting is that they are completely unaware of how wrong they are all the time, yet they continue to prove their points because they are smart with words.

So, izjar just because YOU don't see a problem with the game doesn't mean there isnt one, you know this may be shocking to you but, other people see differently to you, and you can't always be right.

Level 1

Studios