League Play is ruined SMH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: League Play is ruined SMH

in reply to kookaii

you can't grenade them if they have flak jacket which most of them do

Level 1

in reply to richandfamas

it is thier style of play. find a counter to it or fail.

END

Level 18

in reply to richandfamas

If you are in league play and don't know how to counter people using pretty weak tactics then you frankly desreve to lose. Get a team and co-ordinate or remain second rate.

Level 6

there is nothing that counters planted riot shields, even more so when they wear flak jacket/tack mask and the whole team camps behind them waiting for you to enter a room.

Level 1

in reply to richandfamas

Without putting to much thought into it have u heard of emp nades??? no more red diamond

Cold Blooded??? no more red diamond

Use nades well??? or even sensor nades to light them up then cook frags and watch the multis

Honestly this is the biggest cry i have seen in a while, yes i hate the target finder, never use the shield and have only a few times picked up an LMG when im out of ammo and yes this playstyle is frustrating if you keep running at them but honestly there are so many counters to that playstyle esp TDm, if it were kill confirmed and they also had tacs then it would make it harder, but again good ol emp nade

The problem is you do not have adaptable playstyles, If this is causing issues for you then rather than getting frustrated think of how to outplay them because if they are setting up like that then you are at a severe disadvantage trying to win gunfights.

Outsmart them dont try to out-shoot them.

Think of it this way, these players are highly predictable and that gives you the advantage... but as soon as you become predictable you loose that advantage.

Take a deep breath and think, when i see people doing this my eyes light up im like sweet i know these guys will be there the entire game i dont have to go looking for them, use a tac behind thier camp spot and harras them from 2 sides.

Once you get a lead you can back off they have to come get you if they want the W

Use KS like the war machine and LS to hammer them in the corners, flack jacket doesnt save you from 6 war machine shots in quick succesion or 3 lightning strikes in one spot

Keep calm and beast multis

Level 7

in reply to AsmodeousNZ87

you can't nade them if they have flak jacket on, and when a whole team camps with riots shields planted in the ground with their heads just barely peaking over them it is nearly impossible to get close. they even go as far as wearing tack mask to stop from being stunned/flashed also. and were not talking about kill confirmed, were talking about league tdm.

claymores/bettys/shock charges/trophy systems(which can be destroyed with an emp grenade) are one thing but when a whole team plants riot shields with their head barely sticking over and watches different doors in one small area with flak jacket and tack mask is it very difficult killing them(because they will have the upper advantage.) and who cares about target finder?

and if you have a team full of randoms, it because even harder.

Level 1

in reply to Thegreatfett

I understand its Difficult when they use tac mask+ flack jacket, but i have come accross this before and its not impossible it takes good thinking to have a chance. If your playing with randoms who dont comunicate or help then yeah your prety screwed but i genuinly feel this is less of an issue than alot of things in the game and they do not need to focus on this issue

Its a legitimate strategy, its a weak one and i have no respect for it but its still a strategy and until people learn to counter it people will keep doing it

Run a class with Tactician on and engineer, this will light up any trophy systems so you can hack them with blackhatts and then throw emp nades in the room, you will get KS just off emp points and destroy a bunch of thier stuff.

You have to play methodically against players like this.

Im only offering you solutions, if you dont want to take the advice thats fine it doesnt effect me either way you can keep getting embarrassed by campers and i will keep doing what i do and not worry about some sheilds.

As i say i understand its not easy but isnt that the point and honestly if the players are that bad they need to camp a room like this then you shouldnt have to many problems embarrassing them

Again against players like this the war machine is your best friend

Level 7

in reply to richandfamas

i dont care about target finder but i do agree with you that riots shields are a problem when a whole team camps with them

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CODmasters990

CODmasters990 wrote:

i dont care about target finder but i do agree with you that riots shields are a problem when a whole team camps with them

whos problem is the question?

That's right yours, can you figure out a way to deal with the problem is where your BRAIN and creativity come into play! Try it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to richandfamas

I agree with the OP. I just got out of a match on Hijacked where the entire team headed down stairs and planted riot shields on both entry points and no one could do anything to get down there and kill them. (Because they all wore Flak jacket and tactical mask.)They just sat there and waited for someone to get close while they lined up there shot through the glass window on the riot shield and popped up and shot them. Sorry but whoever is defending these kinds of tactics must not play league TDM.

Level 1

Studios