Latest Xbox 360 Title update!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Latest Xbox 360 Title update!

After the update game is freezing,I am not able to join party's or games,getting disconnected from lobbies,and lagging very badly even on four bars,bullets not registering and only getting hit markers!

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: Latest Xbox 360 Title update!

in reply to Syndicatekiller

And also not able to find matches and getting killed as soon as seeing someone,is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Level 3

This is fucking ridiculous...been sitting her for the past 30 minutes looking at the same "trying to join 47 potential matches" bullshit....These fucking dipshits need to pull there heads out of thier asses and make a fucking patch that works and doesnt fuck anything up...my god is there not one fucking game developer that can do anything right or are they all just a bunch of dumbasses?

Level 2

in reply to Stinger11B

UPDATE: finally got into a game but it was so laggy it was unplayable....

Level 2

in reply to Stinger11B

Stinger11B wrote:

This is ******* ridiculous...been sitting her for the past 30 minutes looking at the same "trying to join 47 potential matches" bullshit....These ******* dipshits need to pull there heads out of thier asses and make a ******* patch that works and doesnt **** anything up...my god is there not one ******* game developer that can do anything right or are they all just a bunch of dumbasses?

dude just chill that always happened after a patch while we wait for it to be propagated fully.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

exactly it happens every patch...ussually im not this shitty about stuff like this but im tired of giving out money to these people just to get fucked in the ass later down the road

Level 2

So far, you've described my experience with this game for the last week.  I've been having those problems before this patch.

Level 2

in reply to BigBuffaloChip

I love Black Ops 2 dont get me wrong Hardcore TDM is awesome best COD game IMO. But everytime they realease a new patch to fix things they just make shit worse.

Level 2
Highlighted

It's what £100,000 to push out a TU ? What a complete waste of money :/ Just wish they would address real problems ! And not Gun A should get a 2% decrease in the rate of fire ! Don't get me wrong it is important but do ALL that stuff when the game is RUNNING PROPERLY !

Level 24

Studios