Last day or so...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Last day or so...

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yep 2 days ago. I thought TU18 solved many of the problems I had with this game, then TU19 hit two days ago and it turned to poop, TU 20 made it unplayable again.

Level 34

in reply to wash0ut1

yup there is FINALY A HOTFIX. my game was ruined for 2 days but today its perfect.

check the code on the main menu on the right top. whenever it changes they did a hotfix and so ur gameplay changes. thats how it works on black ops 2 i found out

Level 2

in reply to HelloMrMackey

TU 19 and 20 were horrible, Game kicked me for 21 late last night, might be back to normal now, didnt get to play long enough

Level 34

in reply to wash0ut1

The game is playing worse for me now. I hoping it works it's self out.

Level 4

in reply to wash0ut1

i assumed it was because i decided to open up my NAT.

Level 4

in reply to wash0ut1

Past couple of days have been off for me. I still get a good lag free game once in a while but much less as of late.

Level 5

in reply to wash0ut1

I did not play until the last 2 days or so. But i have to say it has been playing suprisingly well for me. Hope it stays that way....

Level 38

in reply to wash0ut1

I was doing fine two days ago on "TU19"  (.19 at the end of the code).  Playing KC getting more kills than deaths, typically.  Even some good games of 2.0-4.0 KD.  (And collecting tags, of course.)

I believe it changed to TU20 when I logged on yesterday evening, at which point there was nothing I could do to get a positive KD.  It was horrendous.  I think I left 15 straight matches after being insta-killed for the first kill.  Would watch my killcams and it would show my bullets flying way to the side of the enemy even though my red dot was dead on target, and then I'd be dead without so much as a bullet sound.  Then patch 21 dropped and I can now at least approach my ~1.0 KD in a game.

At one point I just said "F*** it!" and started running around hip-firing a Skorpion and not trying to defend myself in any way.  It was somewhat silly when I beat half the lobby (in XP, SPM) going 14-34 one game, and 16-18 the next.  Having never practiced hip-firing, it does seem like you could get good at it pretty quickly.  Maybe if I turned down my movement from 8 to 4 or 5 it would be even easier.  Might become a go-to tactic in the future.  Or maybe start trying quickscoping.. there's an idea..

Level 8

Studios