LOL @ All you people who think K/D Matter

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: LOL @ All you people who think K/D Matter

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Hello to each and all, "Krap Clan" is a friendly and family oriented group off gamers' whom enjoy there gaming, your K/D/R is not that important to us, we get together each night for both friendly battles and different competiton on BLOPS2 if you are interested in joining us visit us at...

http://www.krapclan.com

Level 10

in reply to Homie_Simpson

Krap Clan?? ROFL.

In England, there's a conservatory building company called Leakes.

Level 11

in reply to wtcwarrior

If you are playing TDM then the only thing that matters is k/d.   If you go 10/20 you just hurt your team, if you go 6/1 you helped your team.   FFA would be the only other place k/d matters.

The other thing of note is if you go 10/20 on other game modes besides TDM, you fed some one some nice kill streaks, so you hurt your team there as well!

Level 7

in reply to Foxman3501

Playing objective based modes and  keeping your k/d between 1 -1.2 is acceptable. Espcially if your a rusher. You not hurting the team by doing this. It's the ones that sit and do nothing going 6-1 with no contribution to the object, that hurts the team.

Your K/D only matter when it comes to TDM and FFA. The deaths you give up go to the overall score of the game. In objective based modes it doesn't contribute to the overall score. But going negative all the time will hurt the team, giving scorestreaks to the other team.

Level 7

in reply to wtcwarrior

due you dont know what your talking about, if your playing  a match and only go 6-1, and camp, than it will show in your stats in your kill count, so yes it actually does matter..

like i said before any stat matters if it matters to you, other players will judge what kind of player you are by your stats, thats what they are there for..

by your explanation of how you play, you show to not be a consistent player, you cant get kills and hold down objectives, in which i would not want you on my team

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to wtcwarrior

In a TDM I'd rather have your gf's 6 and 1 on my team then your 10 and 20 that is for sure.

KD matters in TDM, but any other game mode it is meaningless on it's own.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Kd still matters, because if you cant get kills, than you cant get objectives, it also mean your dieing more which is giving the other team score streaks, which in return gets me killed, and if i get killed i cant defend flags, or capture flags etc. in return we lose... so kd does actually matter no matter what

Level 15

in reply to wtcwarrior

I like my nothing special KD. Its currently at 1.01 (and rising) so I never seem to be taken seriously by opposing players. At first at least. I'm no CoDgod but I'm better than my KD on its own would suggest hehe

Level 31

in reply to wtcwarrior

Restore_Hardcore, knows how i play, in TDM, I am usually run and gun, I go out and shoot like a mad man, if I die, I call out positions to my team mates, I consider myself bait at times. Its kinda like an old western gun fight, unless i get sniped. But even then I can say Guys sniper over here or over there, chances are when i play with my clan it works, when I play with a bunch of solo's playin tdm it doesn't cuz they don't have/use mics and dont communicate. You know how Search nd Destroy you CANT be in party chat? I think if you do online TDM or KC or any objective other than FFA you NEED to have a mic equiped. Don't talk fine but at least listen. Plus with HC, you get some douchebags who like to TK just for a care package....like really? But yeah I would rather take my 10/20 and KNOW where I'm being shot from so my team mates can avenge, rather than sit solo trapped in a corner waiting for some poor stragler to walk by and eat led. But that's my opinion. 6-1 campin, is kinda a lonewolf style, 10/20 run and gun is more team oriented for me.

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

so lets organise a team vs team a team with a lower than 0.5 kd vs a team with over 1.5 kd on tdm and see what happpens? i could tell you that for nothing i rush around earning every kill i get so i value my kid were as others who camp hard and never move from were they spawn may say theres isnt worth so much

Level 2

Studios