LOL @ All you people who think K/D Matter

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

LOL @ All you people who think K/D Matter

I get into a lot of lobbies, some games I do great 14-2 on one map, then i'll go like 10-20 but I don't play for anything other than the team aspect and getting to just enjoy the game, I don't care for K/D. I LOL at the people in the lobbies who talk crap and say "Dude you suck your K/D is .72 HAHAHAHA" My girlfriend proved my point last night on express PERFECTLY! She laid down at the end of the train tracks on either side and just CAMPED! I call it camping cuz she litterally laid there with her MSMC and waited for someone to run by before picking them off. Some would consider that a great tactic. Anyway, she went 6-1! What's her ratio......6.00! Point proven, you do that like 10-20 matches, your K/D is going to jump up. So to all who think K/D matter....remember, this is like the first COD that they did kd so i doubt it matters THAT MUCH lol

Level 9
29 REPLIES

Re: LOL @ All you people who think K/D Matter

in reply to wtcwarrior

I agree. My kd sucks, but I play objective base and am always in the middle am almost never on the bottom. I get good number of caps and a ton of assist. I know my role. I am never gonna dominate a game, but I try hard to be helpful for my team and that usually mean a poor kd. I just play how I enjoy and try to help more than hinder

Level 30

in reply to wtcwarrior

I have said this a thousand times, K/D matters only in TDM and FFA....

Take K/D out of any other game type, the score board should be as followed:

[Player]  [Score]  [caps]  [defends]

Tizzle     5740        9         17

This^^^ is how the game types should be set up... none of that kill/death crap we dont care about...

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to thetizzleguy

Matters in KC as well, if you're dying a lot that's gifting tags to the enemy.

Level 16

in reply to wtcwarrior

If you're a numbers person, then skill is determined by KD, WL and SPM altogether. Somebody might have a 3.5 KD, but if their WL is 0.3, I don't consider them as a good player, I consider them a dashboarder or a kill-whorer. If someone with an amazing WL 3.2, has a KD of 0.7, chances are they are an obj player, but could sometimes hamper the team more than help. As for SPM, as long as it's not desperately low, that's cool.

Mine: KD 2.36 WL 1.63 SPM 380'ish.

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

And you have people like me, who don't even know the numbers, because they just play to enjoy the game. One day I feel like going all rambo style for kills, next day I pop smokes to capture all the objectives and another day I take a weird class setup just for fun.

Seriously, who gives a damn about stats and what people think about how 'good' you are.

Level 7

in reply to ThatIdiot

its not about what other think, its about what you like and what makes you happy int he game..

for the people who say, KD doesnt matter is incorrect, it only matters if it matters to that person.. no stats really matter, but hey if you have a goal to reack a certain w/l or KD, than it matters, regardless of what other say

Level 15

in reply to ThatIdiot

Yea, could have added that in my post. OP, just play how you wanna play. I play to win, and when I'm playing solo, it's damn hard sometimes.

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

Unfortunately for this game and others, stats mean absolutely nothing. They are easily manipulated thus leaving them completely meaningless.

Level 8

in reply to wtcwarrior

Didn't we have this debate last week? So is your girlfriend using you as bait this week?

Level 27

Studios