LET US FILTER WHAT MAPS TO PLAY

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: LET US FILTER WHAT MAPS TO PLAY

in reply to BACONndEGGS

This reminds me of politics........People who don't vote complaining about the people who got elected.

Level 9

in reply to VanitasZD

I don't believe we would ever find a match if this was possible. You do have a choice of 3 maps before each game starts. Is this not enough?

Level 18

in reply to VanitasZD

I think a system like in Battlefield 3 works well, you get to pick the maps you want to play on for the initial search so in theory you could just search for games only on say Carrier then after the first game you are into the rotation of the maps in the game, it works well , if you always want to play on a given map you simply back out and search for that one map again.

Level 4

in reply to v21075

That is true, If you do it the same way as Battlefield - Search for the one map you like, it would make it much easier. BUT If it was on like a playlist of maps that you like, it would be even better!

Level 1

in reply to VanitasZD

no no not good of an idea ! if they did it then nobody will be playing aftermath,drone,carrier and all of them will be playing hijacked,raid,yemen what about the other maps ? phuck the other maps !

that what they will be thinking + every map has a special gun that you can do good in it u just gotta figure it out

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to VanitasZD

Another day, another unrealistic, selfish idea.

There is a way to filter the maps... play Custom Games.

There are a variety of maps, people enjoy different ones, and playing the same ones over and over again make the game stale. Are there some I don't like? Sure, but I adapt to them and figure out my playstyle on those maps.

I laugh when people make suggestions like this and then wonder why there is so much of an issue with Join in Progress and such. People quit because they can't adapt.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

That's right, I play games for your enjoyment, not my own. *rolls eyes*.

I don't think there is anything unrealistic about wanting the ability to filter maps, like they do on PC.

Why should I be forced to play certain maps that I don't enjoy playing?  Don't tell me that no one will be able to find games, that's bull.  There are more than enough people playing this game to accomodate everyone's map preference.

It really has nothing to do with being able to adapt.  It has everything to do with just not liking the flow of certain maps.

Level 15

in reply to JetEye

I think there can be a mutual ground.

For every DLC that is dropped, 3arc should take out one or two old maps. There has to be a way for them to see which maps are picked over other ones and filter it out that way. I mostly play Chaos but no matter what game type I always vote against Carrier. IDK what it is about that map but IMHO its the worst COD map ever.

Level 1

in reply to VanitasZD

No. Variety is good. Want to filter? Play Custom Games.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to VanitasZD

Seems like no one has played CoD2 lol. CoD2 had a checkbox where you could disable maps you didn't liked.

Level 24

Studios