Kontrol Freeks YES OR NO ????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Kontrol Freeks YES OR NO ????

I was watching a few videos online and i keep hearing how these Kontrol Freeks are so great to use for Black Ops 2. Does anyone out there use them.

Level 2
12 REPLIES

Re: Kontrol Freeks YES OR NO ????

in reply to aspromised

yes. i got mine last month and theyre great. i dont know how but my accuracy has definately improved. worth buying

Level 2

in reply to IndistinctSlaye

Love mine as well

Level 9

in reply to aspromised

for you question nope I have never used anything like that, I do how ever have a Xbox scuf controller and it does make firing really fast easier, but its the sort of thing you should only get if you have spare money.

Level 18

in reply to aspromised

I love my kontrol freaks.. They are amazing and help a lot..

Level 4

in reply to aspromised

is that a controller? whats the point of it? I use the MW3 special edition one.

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

the controller that qwerty is talking about is a scuf gaming controller; it is customized and has bumpers on the triggers for faster fire rates and is known for its two paddles on the back of the controller that have a button assigned to them, usually A and B.

As for control freaks they are just analog extentions which help improve your aim because now you don't have to move your stick as much to compensate for more accurate shots.

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

ahhh those things, never used em, have always wondered if they would actually help me. I know they can help, but that doesnt mean they can help anybody . This is the fist game that I have ever messed with sensitivity setting. i like 7, fast enough to turn on people, but not enough to screw your aim.

Level 45

in reply to aspromised

I think im going to buy some Kontrol Freeks i have heard nothing but good things about them

Level 2

in reply to aspromised

Kontrol Freeks are marketed as helping with accuracy. I buy them so that my hands do not cramp from holding a controller.

Ol' Foxy has big hands.

Edit: I prefer the CQC/CQBs. Whatever they're called. They remind me of GelTabz and GripIts.

Studios