Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

in reply to Paddi1

If you notice in the video only one of the pannels of the ramp has tje blast damage sticker applied to it, even though it should have carried on into the next pannel up. This makes me think the seem to the pannels has a value for a open space.

Being a new map im willing to bet this is just an enviornment coding issue, unless this has happened to you on multiple maps. I would tweet to vahn or some one else and see if they find anything, but with there ignorance as of late for any thought out question or problem i wouldnt hold my breath for any result. You dont know till you try though.

Level 23

Re: Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

in reply to PerEverto13

I reckon you are spot on old mate. You get these little coding errors. Annoying sure but not the end of the world. Ill tweet @atviassit with and suggest its patched  in the next hotfix.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

Yeah i would do that also but i am currently at work lol

Yeah galp im smarter then i look, whats your point? Lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

My point is simple....... trying to say in a nice way......stuff happens, not the end of the world. Why not just send the evidence to 3arc and get it fixed.

edit: On reflection I suppose posting is cathartic when annoyed.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

Maybe i should have ended that with /sarcasm lol just trying to rib you bud :-)

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Sorry sorry my bad you sounded cross.......posting is a biotch at times need to body language to understand intent. You have a good day old mate

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

No worries bud. You too...

Level 23

in reply to gallp13

Very true, also when drunk. You combine the two and you get Killerswift7 ;-)

Level 23

in reply to Paddi1

That surely would have ended my night.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

It did

Level 5

Studios