Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

From about Friday night, until Sunday Morning, the game was playing great.  I was getting into good connection lobbies, my hit detection was what it should be.  Come Mid-day sunday, it's the same old song and dance.

It's been 3 months, and they haven't done much.  The DLC just came out, and I enjoyed it.  I gave Treyarch their props for putting in a decently balance Gun, with some good maps.

But this, how exactly does someone break a game that bad to where Grenades, which since we are Playing CoD, don't have the ability to hit you through solid surfaces.

What, EMP grenades weren't enough, next thing C4 will be able to be thrown through walls.

Level 5
23 REPLIES

Re: Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

in reply to Paddi1

Wow that sucks. I guess technically it is just a plywood ramp and would not protect you from a nade blast. However, it is a game and real life physics don't always apply. I would assume the reason they put that there is for cover. Kinda sucks how that nade blast will get you but you can't shoot through it with bullets. Oh well

Level 8

Re: Killed through a wall, by a grenade. I've now seen it all. This game continues to be broken, and at times Unplayable

in reply to Paddi1

Thats crazy, even the blast radius of the grenade shouldn't be strong enough to kill you on that distance.

Level 24

in reply to Paddi1

same thing you are reporting is happening to me.  game play has been great the last few weeks and then on Sunday something changed.  feels like i am seconds behind what is actually going on in game.  just played about 20 minutes ago and it was absolute garbage

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Paddi1

If SMGs and ARs can wallbang through significant cover I guess it makes sense that explosive grenades do.  There is nothing wrong with the EMP grenades though.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I put FMj on my Peacekeeper, and I actually started having trouble shooting through surfaces.

Level 5

in reply to Paddi1

Interesting.  I honestly don't use FMJ as I normally use LMGs so the wall penetration is already good.  I have heard that FMJ is not really that good though to justify a point being spent because a lot of cover is easily wallbanged and it's only good for shooting down UAVs and CUAVs, in which case you can use a launcher or the PDA.  Don't have the Peacekeeper myself so I'm not sure how good it is for wallbanging.  I've been wallbanged through considerable cover with final bullets killing me from ARs and SMGs so I thought the Peacekeeper would be the same.  I do use Flak Jacket so I'm rarely killed by explosives and I've never been killed through a wall, luckily.

Level 31

in reply to Paddi1

OMG one death.

Level 16

in reply to Paddi1

hahaha im pleased to see im not the only grenade magnet in this game

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Maybe you should put on Flak Jacket.

Level 16

Studios