Kill Confirmed Sucks

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Kill Confirmed Sucks

in reply to jordanm360

I actually love kc and think it's setup great.

Level 5

in reply to jordanm360

jordanm360 wrote:

but i think the points should be either 75 for kill and 75 for your confirm

Buuuut you do essentially get 75 for your kills when your teammate confirms your kill. You get +25 for a teammate confirm, so, 50 + 25 = 75. Then if you confirm your kills you get 100 so 100 + 50 still is 150, which is the same as 75 + 75.

You have to understand they were doing this to force ppl to play the objectives. Otherwise ppl just play KC and leave tags just to boost their stupid K/D ratios, leave the tags as bait and just load up on kills. Also, the point of the game, being a team game, is for your team to get 100 confirms, not for you to necessarily get all your individual confirms. Actually, the point can be made its better for teammates to confirm for your team. Think about it, if you and a teammate walk up to 2 enemies you each kill one, if you pick up your tags you would each get 150 points, if you pick up each others tags you each get 50 + 100 + 25 = 175 points, and thus are both closer to streaks. Also, if you play enough kill confirmed it balances out, you end up running over as many teammates tags as they do yours I find, unless you're a camping sniper .

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to jordanm360

I agree about teammates getting the confirms. I hate not getting the 100 points just because my ally was just a foot in front of me. But it's not that bad. It's better this way. Makes killstreaks harder to get and that's the way I like it.

Level 29

in reply to jordanm360

kc teaches you to run and gun.

Level 1

in reply to jordanm360

One of the few bright spots of BO2 is the way the points work in KC.

You really have to be superbly STUPID to think people don't get why you want more points just for the kill. You just want to camp and run up kills. KC is NOT a camper's game mode.

Furthermore, as noted above, the work in KC is getting those tags, not the kills. Kills come easy and plenty in KC. Getting tags is another story.

Don't like it? Play some other game mode.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to jordanm360

Nobody is stealing your points when they grab tags from someone you killed.  They are trying to win.  It its a team game after all.  You want points all to yourself go play FFA problem solved.

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

you sir are a fool if you think ALOT of people dont run after tags they know the person who got the kill are going after just so THEY can get the points/scorestreak points, hell if they werent the why do alot of people race you and try dolphin diving to beat you to it?? they know your about to pick it up so WHY dolphin dive trying to get there split second earlier? doubt thats "for the team" its for the points

Just like when the black hat could take teammates care packages quickly, people werent taking them for the "good of the team so the other team couldnt get them"  when the person who called it in was going to pick it up, no they were stealing them for themselves nothing more

Level 11

in reply to DaRyuujin

Ok but I'm guessing if no one on your team picked up tags and your team lost by like  30 confirms every game you would be here complaining as well.

Level 12

in reply to jordanm360

You should just be happy that the tags are getting collected.  I can care less if someone picks up my tags as long as the other team is not denying them.  Also, I will collect any tag in front me regardless of who made it appear. Just win baby!! 

Level 9

in reply to jordanm360

OMFG!! Another one of these damn posts?!? It's KILL CONFIRMED! not TDM!! You get points for playing the objective!!! Which in this case is picking up tags.. As someone who plays only HCKC, it's setup perfectly! Stop crying about people taking your tags!! If you stop your damn camping maybe you would get your own tags! If you don't like it then go play TDM! You whinning little girls!

Level 4

Studios