Kicking People in Hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Kicking People in Hardcore

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Agreed.  While I feel his frustration of either him or a friend being kicked in the middle of a good game, 3 team kills don't (or shouldn't) happen all that often.  I haven't played all that much yet (probably around 8 hours of game time) and I've been kicked exactly once....when I used a lightening strike to kill the opposing team flag carrier and despite me calling it out had three teammates run into the strike zone.

On BO when a member of our party would get kicked they would just go to HC FFA and play that until the game was over and the party could pick them back up. 

Level 11

in reply to lonogottagun

No one is forcing you to play Core OP, the kicking system is perfect as it is. The only way you should get kicked is if you call in a scorestreak in a stupid place. Pay attention, count your TKs, and adjust your game. Ricochet is not coming back, and thats a great thing. The playlists suck as of now, but in the limited time I have played HC, I have yet to be kicked.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

I have the same problem.  I rarely get kicked, and when I do it is from turrets.  some idiot on my team hanging out in front of it and getting shot.    I was just kicked again,  I had 3 turrets, and 4 guardians out,  guess what?! some idiot gets killed by em over and over.  Not my fault.  You shouldn't be penalized for a TK when its a killstreak that does it.  I dont go killing my teammates, I dont go lobbing random nades.  sure there's a time or two when I have shot a teammate and killed, but thats super rare.  However on a match where i'm loading out several turrets and my teammate(s) run in front of them.  I shouldnt be kicked.  I lost all my xp for that round.  yeah. big deal, its a game.  but it should be fixed.  now if i rand kill 3 teammates and i pulled the trigger,  yeah  kick me.

Level 1

in reply to lonogottagun

I agree that it should be left up to the person who was killed. Communication would be great except for the fact that not everyone has a mic. I personally have one and generally if I TK someone i acknowledge that it was an accident. I don't always play with a full team of people i know but sometimes it gets out of control. I played one match recently and was TKed 7 times in one match. Thats excessive in my opinion. Were one or two of them accidents? Yea probably, but 7 times in a match is excessive. I just played another match and was kicked because a couple teammates ran into a killstreak and a car blew up while a teammate was standing next to it. I got kicked for it. Should I have? I don't think so. Especially when you look at statistics. I have logged quite a few hours playing hardcore and don't TK often. It just sucks that i could be having a great match and because of a mistake I lose all that XP.

Level 1

in reply to lonogottagun

If you feel you NEED to play core because you are so bad at team killing, thats on you. Thats not the games fault. If anything, it shows that "your squad of 6" needs to learn how to play better together. It sounds like you run around chucking nades and random crap and team kill a lot.

Also, if from what your saying about voting, what happens when I'm playing solo with a party of 5 and they insta-vote me out for whatever reason. How is that increasing MY playing experience.

stop being so selfish.

Level 18

in reply to lonogottagun

I like the kick system just the way it is. I'm pretty good with the friendly fire, but it does happen, usually beginner players. Still trying to figure out the best scorestreak, using sentry but teammates always feel the need to walk in front of it with enemy on the other side of them, got kicked for this a couple of times.

Level 32

in reply to lonogottagun

They should bring back ricochet. I've seen countless teammates run after a teammate's grenade who was on a killstreak just to troll and get him kicked. Maybe if enough people start being dicks and take advantage of that, more and more people will tweet about it, and then maybe they'll bring ricochet back.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Did that happen in BO1? 5 months later, its still not gonna happen.

Level 25

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

They should bring back ricochet. I've seen countless teammates run after a teammate's grenade who was on a killstreak just to troll and get him kicked. Maybe if enough people start being dicks and take advantage of that, more and more people will tweet about it, and then maybe they'll bring ricochet back.

richochet is the single worst thing to happen to hc ever (exclduing lack of modes in this game)

if you get booted for tking.. then well YOU got booted for not thinking smart.

would richochet "fix" the issues   no because people could still troll you and get you killed

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

So if I throw a grenade into a room, and a teammate runs from behind me into the room just to get me  kicked by getting hit with my nade blast, i'm the one not playing smart? Didn't know that. I should just make a trolltage of me doing nothing but running in front of teammates grenades, gunfire, and killstreaks lol.

Level 22

Studios