KD/WL ratio?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: KD/WL ratio?

in reply to Optimusbanana93

KD-WL.....makes my penis bigger. But so do a lot of things.

Level 38

It doesn't matter where you come on the leaderboards as long as your team wins.  I have had many games of search that I have finished with no kills but without for the lack of trying.  But it doesn't mean that I am not a good player.

Level 47

I sacrifice my k/d for the attempt at a better w/l. In other words I'm not scarred to die if I can cap the flag, tag or point and plant or defuse the bomb. I never look at leaderboards especially when spm is how its determined. I'm a random and am perfectly satisfied if my k/d and w/l can be 1. I truely don't like show boats and shite talkers that have chips on their shoulders because they have high k/d's and unstoppable medals.

Level 23

You should look at SPM and W/L more than anything unless it's TDM as someone else metioned.     There are plenty of people that get high SPM but don't do any objectives and lose all the time.  So really you should look at both combined.

Level 4
Highlighted

W/L is utterly pointless in this game due to the fact that you get penalised if the host dashboards.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

K/D is utterly pointless in this game due to the fact that you get penalised if the host dashboards.  SPM is utterly pointless too.  Every stat is utterly pointless.

Winning is the most important thing.

Level 47

I once bought a new Lexus by showing the finance manager my K/D on the Call of Duty Elite Mobile App. I also pick up girls, but that's going off-topic.

In all seriousness, I have friends in my clan who are all about K/D and throw out the term "Try Hard" a LOT. These people are also usually single, hate their job, or don't have one, or have never really been able to make friends or have a decent social life altogether. Are these statements true? Perhaps. Or perhaps, they're only true for some of the people I play with.

Regardless, who cares! Just don't let it start to brainwash you! I must admit, that I'm happy with what I've got going in RL, but lately, because of hanging with these guys, I've been so worried about my stats, I haven't enjoyed the game. Screw that! I'm back to the old me! If we're playing objectives I'm going for that, if we lose a match! Darn...

Level 6

Hi, I am a tryhard. back in CoD4 - MW2 i knew nothing else. I didnt know how to screw around. My fun was simply being the best i could. in Bo 1 i started screwing around and my k/d took a hit. nowadays i still try hard, but I dont really care what my K/D is. K/D is no measure of skill what so ever.

But regardless of stats I still try my best. There is a reason for this, back in halo 2, i often had the feeling that i was being backpacked by my friends. I hate that feeling. I would much rather be the only reason my team won then the sole reason we lost.

Level 45

Winnings the only thing that matters here.  I do have a decent high K/D but we mainly play TDM so that does somewhat matter.  Some people look at it and back out because of it,  but if you would take anytime and play against me you would see why its high.  Im not what I call good,  im a team player.  Mostly play witha clan and im one of the hold down spawns so we dont start flipping everywhere.  Yes its high, but you also rarely see me get 10-15 kills in a game. In the grand scheme of things, if they needed me to be a runner and I carried a low K/D but were still winning it wouldnt bother me any.

Play the game the way you want, and whats fun for you.  Its the only way you will get enjoyment out of it.

Level 6

TBH I don't give a shit about my K/D, yes I would like it to be positive but I don't care anywhere near enough to play a "certain" way and neither do I care what anyone elses is either, unless its TDM and my team has lost by 5 points and the lowerst player on my team has gone 1/20 that does annoy me a bit especially when they drop out right at the end in an attempt to hide the fact.

Level 18

Studios