KD/WL ratio?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: KD/WL ratio?

in reply to Optimusbanana93

Just had a kdr/wl guy yelling at me for planting a bomb in demo yesterday.."why the f did you plant?? Our so bad look at your kdr .pffft 1.25 you suck dude."

Plus I had joined late and was more positive then he was in that game. Sooooo funny so I say

"Why do you care??? Your mad because I played the game how it is supposed to?? "

Next game he gets put on opposite team and go tryhard... He has an amazing game and goes like 40-2 no joke. I just stayed and took his load star and his warthog etc on the chin and ran around stabbing people.. One time I even dolphin dived and stabbed him and he got so mad. Was so funny.

Point is, if it was me who went ham I bet a thousand dollars he would have rage quit.

Level 12
Highlighted

In domination i have some of the hardest games against people who only care for the win, over or under 1 kd it makes it a challenge. It is so much easier going against someone who thinks they are too elite to take a death for the team.

Level 8

in reply to lPikachu

you sir have hit the nail, my K/D is 0.7 and proud of it, I go for the win, I go for the objective and have a lot of fun doing it

Level 1

in reply to Sgt_Kaput

Agreed! On the flip side, I am getting really frustrated being stuck on a teams with losers using domination as a camping ground to increase their KD ratio.  Everyone else but me on the team has a high KD but no more than 2 captures each and then we lose the match. 

Level 12

Anyone can camp and have a high K/D.

Most people can clan and dominate W/L.

Score Per Minute (SPM) = best measure of a quality player

Level 8

in reply to Arti4

SPM is decreased as a clan player in my experience. My solo gamertag for domination puts me in the top 10k for domination this month, my clan gamertag has me in the top 150k at 450spm. Shed load of boosters and one game players in the top 10k though.

Level 6

I've never looked at mine in ANY COD game so that's much it means to me

Level 29

Fuck KD (unless in TDM)

Level 7

In this game a high KD/WL ratio is more a result of having a high latency Internet connection than the result of having any skill, so just ignore the jokers.

Level 1

*puts troll face on*

KD/WL are only important to people who have no success in real life and need a bragging point in their miserable little existence.

*takes troll face off*

Level 6

Studios