just played som mw3 after about hour of bo2 and I noticed the following things
- when you shoot somebody they actually die
- spawns are not ment to put an enemy behind you
- you can out shoot an smg with an ar from a distance
- when I dropshot I don't seem like a fish on dry land trying to find some water
on the other hand
- i could have used more than 3 perks without sacrificing my assault killstreaks
- the maps are a bit "boring"
gonna keep alternating between the 2 to keep my sanity
yea also played some mw3. maps are less interactive and more boring for sure
but i felt like my bullets registered better, I could drop shot without dolphin diving, and loved the variety of specialist or assault. different streak loadouts for individual classes, etc
hell no if anything il go and play moh or halo 4
I probably will because I actually like having a decent connection in the game where I can actually kill people instead of firing an entire magazine into them and them turning around and shooting me 3 times and killing me.