Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going back to MW3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going back to MW3

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

MW3 was unplayable for me... so many campers and so many times of getting shot in the back... for me, it will either be back to blops or just a new game.

Level 11

in reply to Sledgehammer232

If you have a strong PC, I suggest you try BF3. It has become a good game and the graphics are out of CODs league. I just don't find it fun as there are no killstreaks and I can't fly the choppers and planes.

Level 35

in reply to AussieSloth_681

tried to get on my MW3 game the other day and it couldn't connect and when it did i was dead before i got around corners and it lagged like heck...ironically the same time i couldn't get on BO2 ... but this morning i got on both games fine with little to no lag...my guess is its a server load issue. i seem to only connect decently when everyone else is asleep lol

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to BoomstickLogan

Hmmm guess I will go play some Doom3: BFG Edition, no lag there, oldschool weapons on map, spawns are great, cool dreary maps, laughing in game instead of yellin, ahhhh

Level 6

Already have, at least you dont get spawned behind every thirty seconds like you do on this pile of crap there calling a game.

Level 3

Probably will by the end of the month if this game doesn't get major patchwork.

Level 3

They should add Dom for HC but they cater to the kiddies too much. I got sick of ricochet and got too burnt getting to 20 to ever go back.

Level 8

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

I played yesterday, it was fun again. I don't want to keep playing it though, idk why, but I feel like a kid left back in high school while everyone moves up a grade lol.

Level 1

I have went back to mw2 and mw3 and had much more fun than what I have experienced on blops2. I am also having terrible connectivity issues which is causing me to have a 2.5 kdr one game, and negative the next. It's just very inconsistent and frustrating that a skilled player can't even control the outcome of a match. Sniping would be great it I didn't die instantly from the smgs. The seem a little OP in my opinion. Hopefully treyarch will put out some major patches here soon and make this game playable.

Level 1

Honestly, no. I really like BO2, for the first time since W@W I can say I truly enjoy a CoD. Yes BO2 has its problems but I have been having a lot of fun in this installment of the series.

Level 13

Studios