Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going back to MW3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going back to MW3

in reply to AussieSloth_681

I will never go back to MW3. I pretty much am saying the same thing about MW2. With all the bs in both MW2 and MW3, those 2 games are easily the WORST COD games ever created.

I had my doubts about BO2, but I have to say that I am actually decently happy with this game.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

mw2, three letters.

OMA

Level 6

Nope.....very happy with blops2.

Level 3

I already did...

The lag compasation is so bad, the game is not playable anymore. My enitire clan has a good connection and every game we  suck because treyarch is using us as beta testers....

The fun is off the game and only frustration left. We game for fun and try to win, but both are not possible with the lag compesation. I understand some people like it, because they have bad connections, but it is not fair.. We pay for good internet and we get such a big disadvantage that we can't win against the biggest noobs anymore... Nope i am already back to MW3. Hope treyarch will fix this problem, or they will lose an entire fan community...

Level 1

I'm going back to cod 4.

Level 1

I've no plans to go back to any other CoD for the time being, since I'm having so much fun with Black Ops 2.  After a few months I'm sure I'll be tempted to have a few games of one of the older editions just for that nostalgia feeling.  Though last time I went back to CoD4 there were only 1000 people playing it and I'd say 999 of them were hackers/modders - sadly, I won't be going back there ever again

Level 29

I'm going back to Goldeneye on N64 (not 1 bit of lag i tell you!)

Level 2

in reply to Big_Ops

Oh YEAH!?!! WELL IM GOING BACK TO PONG NO LAG THERE

Level 17

How could anyone want to go back to COD4? Some of you guys act like that game was perfect. That is far from the case. That was the least supported COD. Only a couple updates and 1 ma pack. Grenades you can throw across the entire map. Nearly everyone used M16 and red dot with stopping power. But no one cared back then that only one perk was used because they could all see al the red dots on screen for every UAV. COD 4 is garbage compared to this game.

Level 10

I was thinking about it. At least MW3 doesn't feel like a beta release and we, the gamers, are the beta testers. BO2 is unplayable for me. It's just broken and the devs are silent about it because it might affect sales.

Level 35

Studios