Just want to say something real quick....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Just want to say something real quick....

The only posts I see on here seems to be people bitching about this game and how bad it sucks, blah...blah....blah!!  Stop playing then.  All I see is people running around hip firing for days with SMG's(no talent req'd for that).  That being said, it does not ruin the game for me at all. All i use is the FAL and SMR and i seem to do well.  I have noticed a TON of booster's and some lag issues which can def be annoying.  But not to the degree some of the videos i have seen.  I guess im just lucky as far as connection or what ever but my expierence with this game has been great.  Best K/D ratio so far out of all the COD's(1.93)  Im not trying to start some crazy argument on here but just wanted to say i think Treyarc did well with this game.  Good Job guys!!!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Just want to say something real quick....

in reply to xxJustTheTipxxx

Welcome to the Call of Duty forums! Its like eating food that makes you sick, just keep eating it and complaining about how sick it makes you feel!

Level 7
Highlighted

Complaining about complaining is not constructive.

People come on here to discuss issues and aspects of the game, and have the right to air complaints if they want.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

agreed.

Level 15

Point taken....you keep this broken game...you defend its flaws....you support the death of COD.   Treyarch might hire you as a dedicated ass kisser on this forum....if you keep it up GL.

Level 3

in reply to The_Shift

U mad bro??????

Level 1

a little...but im gonna get my money back so no love lost....

Just let me know how the DLC is, and how those big maps work out with booster XD cheers!

Level 3

Studios