Just got banned for no reason..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Just got banned for no reason..

Ok i know people say they '' Got banned for no reason'' but i really did.. I never boosted or cheated once in my life.. i just hit prestige master again for the 2nd time.. cause i reset before cause i wanted a higher kd.. but yeah any help

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Just got banned for no reason..

in reply to BreeZy111

Honestly, I can see a 5 minute ban for no reason as I was in the middle of the game of HC DOM and litterally game freezes and "Server Unavailbe" happened. But to get "BANNED" from 3arc or MS, nope they tend to be on point with that one bud.

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

Yeah but never did nothing

Level 1

in reply to BreeZy111

Dude, I saw 1 person my entire time on this forum who actually admitted to being a booster....There are MILLIONS of people who play COD they aren't going to ban you for no reason, they dont have a personal vendetta, just sit back and wait for a mod to point u towards the "Activision" Help or just say you cheated get over it. Idk what you expect these people to do? Its forum, they dont have any pull with MS or 3arc

Level 9

in reply to BreeZy111

We had many people like you on these forums who claimed innocence. You are not the first. They all claimed they are legit but they're not.

Level 35

in reply to BreeZy111

If you have nothing to hide share your gamertag and we will see what we can find.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to BreeZy111

You aren't telling the truth.

Level 32

in reply to BreeZy111

We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals are not subject to further review and ban discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Code of Conduct and Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

Studios