January DLC will have a new SMG...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: January DLC will have a new SMG...

in reply to smokesdope

smokesdope wrote:

*facepalm the DLC is already on the disc ??? Lol

So then WHAT is it that were are downloading that takes up all that extra space ?

Level 72

in reply to RAN Kismet

I dont think they will add DLC to multiplayer because its already been said.

If a player drops the gun when he dies that paid for it then all the other players would not be able to pick it up if they didnt pay for it.

Everyone would have had to buy the DLC for the gun to be in a multiplayer game.

Besides which gun would it replace if they added it ?

Also consider the fact that the gun does look photoshopped in as well as just doesnt fit with the placement f other items in the poster.

But I think IF it were there then it would be Zombies only.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

What if the gun was free to everyone with season pass? They had a section for season pass members only like they did with  MW3. Then the gun becomes part of the DLC only option. Just like if you are in a party and someone doesn't have the DLC it shuts off all the maps. It would then shut off all the games with people that have this gun. No different then the people who had the maps in MW3 for the people that didn't.

It could be done easily enough.

Level 2

in reply to starbuckfrack

Well.. they could make it so he CAN'T pick up the weapon. Or even easier, make it so he cannot play with other people who also don't have the weapon. Just like they do with map DLC. Or they could do a compatability pack. There are tons of ways they could go about doing it. The only thing that makes me think it is fake is what they have said before, that they use the max amount of memory from the start.

I sure hope it is real, though. I love having more weapons.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

I do not believe the max memory bull for a second personally.

But way to post the same thing I just did within a minute of each other *thumbs up*

Level 2

in reply to creaper21

i'm gonna guess its an MP weapon, and yeah pretty sure new weapon is legit. Blogs seem to have the artwork for it already:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/12/30/leaked-promo-image-reveals-first-black-ops-2-dlc-pack/http://

Level 10

in reply to creaper21

The weapon bonus is absolutely real... I've seen the poster at Gamestop in person.

Just unsure if it's Zombies or MP.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Unless its an AMAZING smg, I think I'll stick with my MP7. No reason to fix that which isn't broken.

Level 54

in reply to Cable991

Cable99 wrote:

Unless its an AMAZING smg, I think I'll stick with my MP7. No reason to fix that which isn't broken.

When you have diamond SMGs... new is not a bad thing.

Or it might be?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Yep if it is a normal mp smg it will probably cause everyone that has diamond to loose it since there would be a smg that was not to gold yet.

And if that was to happen I so will laugh about it and all the hate threads that would follow about how it was unfair that diamond was lost.

Level 70

Studios