JUST PUT ON PROBATION AFTER GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM A MATCH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: JUST PUT ON PROBATION AFTER GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM A MATCH

in reply to slap1i

slap1i wrote:

That's unfortunate.  Try to remember that probation is a good thing, to prevent poor sportsmanship.

The probation is a fairly silly concept. Life gets in the way of gaming.

And the patch has broken it and made it worse..

My son was playing... got disconnected by a host dashboard... and he got a 1 minute ban.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Sense at last.....hi rank!

Level 44

in reply to smokefx

Gahahahaaa....have been banned for 1 minute on 3 seperate occasions for being disconnected....this is pretty damn gay Treyarch

Level 1

in reply to darkcloud226611

So, you've been banned for 3 minutes total?  Really?  Seriously?

Level 13

in reply to smokefx

Aight, i live in the midwest, My blops2 connection is super sucky compared to the rest of my internet. Almost every other game is a disconnection to the blops servers. idk if its my wifi, the game, or my xbox. but this probation thing is more of an inconvinence for me than a threat. i personally dont dash board. my k/d is not my life, so i dont db every game because im a pussy. the pussys are making me laggy and lose connection. hence forth - me = probation.

i was just on probation for a year, i dont want my game telling me im back on it!!

please fix this!

screw with the dashboarders, not with me. =) ily

Level 1

in reply to smokefx

with all these probation threads i would say there is another patch coming in less than a week...

Level 4

in reply to smokefx

Prior to the patch, I would leave games all of the time due to no fault of my own.  Cable modem would reset, xbox freeze, router would crap out.  I never got probation not once.  However, tonight, I got randomly disconnected from xbox live, and received a 5 minute probation.  Not that big of a deal, but something definitely changed.

Level 13

in reply to smokefx

I too am getting kicked or diconnected and put on probation, this is stupid. I'm not quitting, but getting "punished" for it. Not right treyarch.

Level 1

in reply to EvilPear666

Here here....

Level 44

in reply to smokefx

What I don't get is how you charge 60$ for a game and Microsoft charging 60$. A year to be able to play online, and then implement some bull crap rule like this, if I want to quit let me quit but don't stop me from playing just because I quit, I quit one game just one and I got some crazy probation for 1 min..wtf! This is retarded, I play for fun but apparently some people live in their parents basement and get sad when they go down a man... Get rid of this crap your destroying a good game you Nazis!

Level 1

Studios