Its not the game that sucks, its the people who play it

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Its not the game that sucks, its the people who play it

example; i went to go pick up one of my teams dog tags, and instead of someone from the other team picking them up, they put a betty on the tags so when i tried to collect them i died??

Level 3
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Its not the game that sucks, its the people who play it

in reply to xXTHE420TRUTHXx

Sorry but I don't see anything wrong with that. It's a form of baiting and you took it hook, line, and sinker. Try using Engineer and you won't fall for that tactic.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

that would be fine if i was playing team deathmatch, but i wasnt, the game was kill confirmed, the objective is to gather dog tags, not run around and pass them up or booby trap them, i have seen people on my team just run right past them, you get double the points to get tags than killing someone, if you want to play just to get kills play team death match. and i think i have put engineer on all my classes now

Level 3

It is the objective to get tags, you keep getting them and I will keep throwing betty's and shock charges under them  - Deal?

Note: I like getting the gold tags and putting stuff under the red one's 

Level 8

You see, he booby trapped the dog tag and if you died to the betty before you got the tag, he now has 2 tags to collect. It's a legit tactic and there's nothing wrong with it.

This tactic is no different to using a bouncing betty or a c4 on the flags in Domination. If it's legit, it's not a glitch, and it's in the game then there's no stopping the gamers from using it. You cannot expect people to use a certain set of gaming moral code.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I see nothing wrong with it either.

I throw bettys under Trophy Systems, Gardians and Sentry Guns even when they're not mine and they get me a give me a good number of kills.

Level 20

thats just an example, if you want team deathmatch play that, it sucks when i am playing domination or capture the flag or in that example kill confirmed and i have people like that on my team, not doing the objectives and just going for kills

Level 3

Next time you see it happening, I would scold them something fierce, get on the mic and give them the what for, set them straight right? 

Level 8

in reply to IllusionGames1

If he do that, he'll find himself on YouTube raging on the tactic.

Level 35

Haha that is hilarious.

I will watch for your next posts about grabbing tags with shock charges under them lol.

Level 8

Studios