It's official. Black ops is completely ruined and going to be a terrible game because of quick scoping.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: It's official. Black ops is completely ruined and going to be a terrible game because of quick scoping.

in reply to Excess-Evil

Lol no ?? I was apart of IWEnforcers last year so I had to learn what was possible etc and what they where up too and if someone sent me a report I knew what I was talking about . Separating the BS reports from the real ones Smiley Wink

Level 24

Re: It's official. Black ops is completely ruined and going to be a terrible game because of quick scoping.

in reply to smokesdope

^ Proof or Not true. lol

Anyone else notice how busy this thread got as soon as school finished?

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Yeah but it's pretty easy to kill a 360 noob lol probably the reason I like playing late at night when they're all tucked up in bed and don't have to deal with them .

Level 24

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Even though I know you know I was I'll just shamelessly promote an old MW3 clip showing my GT and clan tag . Remember to like and sub lol (even though I don't do YouTube)

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

.....l and I forgot to put in the link lol *facepalm http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=eGyQR_5jALs#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=eGyQR_5jALs remember like and sub lol /JK

Level 24

in reply to Dyn4mics1

Dyn4mics wrote:

No one in real life has bullets come out of their gun at obscene angles when they hipfire either. It's an exploit, and if they wanted it gone, they've had plenty of chances to do something about it.

i own a real life gun that fires round corners #truestory

throws that in

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Ah, but you're not "professionally" shooting round corners, unlike "professional quick scopers". Yes, it's a narrow employment field, but one full of spotty, teenage applicants.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

You have something like this?

Level 35

in reply to marcschotanus

Snipers may not dominate but when people are sprinting and suddenly pull up a scope and kill you in one shot, it's cheap. Plain and simple. May not be an "exploit" but it's just cheap. Just like people running around with rocket launchers. They don't dominate, but they still get cheap kills basically by trolling the enemy team. That's not an exploit, but it's cheap. (It's one thing to switch to a rocket to get a kill in a pinch, but when you spawn and hit Y and start sprinting out to rocket every time it's cheap)

Level 18

in reply to marcschotanus

There is way bigger issues in BO2 than quick scoping.......

-Conviction01234

Level 2

Studios