Is this normal in Hardcore? or is it just me?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Is this normal in Hardcore? or is it just me?

When i search for a Hardcore Match then i always end in a lobby vs a Full Team. I've searched multiple times and its always the same thing. I don't understand it, is there no solo players who play this game mode? i thought it could be fun but for a solo player like myself its not. In Hardcore the player is limited, has no Map and HUD so communication is the key here.

Why is this game always try to force me to join a Clan or Party? its the same thing with Core, every lobby i join is vs a Full Clan. Mercenary is full of boosters, one goes 25-0 while the other 0-25.

I try so hard to find enjoyment out of the game but i can't. I find the game very hard to enjoy when playing solo, call me noob or what ever you think but thats just my opinion. When i play the game with a friend then it turns into a piece of cake, its unreal how solo player unfriendly this game. Yes, its a team based game, but the teams should be fair, not always a Full Clan vs randoms, put Clans vs Clans, Randoms vs Randoms, thats how it should be.

Level 24
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Is this normal in Hardcore? or is it just me?

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

When i search for a Hardcore Match then i always end in a lobby vs a Full Team. I've searched multiple times and its always the same thing. I don't understand it, is there no solo players who play this game mode? i thought it could be fun but for a solo player like myself its not. In Hardcore the player is limited, has no Map and HUD so communication is the key here.

Why is this game always try to force me to join a Clan or Party? its the same thing with Core, every lobby i join is vs a Full Clan. Mercenary is full of boosters, one goes 25-0 while the other 0-25.

I try so hard to find enjoyment out of the game but i can't. I find the game very hard to enjoy when playing solo, call me noob or what ever you think but thats just my opinion. When i play the game with a friend then it turns into a piece of cake, its unreal how solo player unfriendly this game. Yes, its a team based game, but the teams should be fair, not always a Full Clan vs randoms, put Clans vs Clans, Randoms vs Randoms, thats how it should be.

It's a team game... make friends and party up.

... otherwise...

... your experience will not change.

BTW... it's been that way forever... ya know, since COD4.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

No it wasn't like this in previous CoDs. In previous CoDs i could carry my whole team because everything was unbalanced, killstreaks were overpowered etc. now you have to rely on your teammates.

Black Ops 2 is a competitive game, if you don't roll with a full party then you are screwed.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

i get plenty of random games here in the 408. but this is true of any release. in the first 6 months you will have massive influxes of parties in the game. in the closing months of the release, it will be more randoms(because the daily players are what remain and the party players are long gone).

Level 18

All my ~30 xbox live friends have switched to Battlefield 3 because Call of Duty is garbage in their opinion, i am the only one who is left. I don't want to be "forced" to party up with random people i don't know to enjoy playing a videogame, i would be happy if Treyarch could do something about the Boosters in Mercenary Mode.

You won't believe me how hard i try to find enjoyment out of this game, every time i try the game say "No! go F* yourself" thats how it feels.

I am stupid because i keep on playing this game when i should switch to a other game like my friends did, yes i am stupid.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

You can do fine lonewolf in HCKC and HCS&D, not so much CTF. Playing with 1 friend can make all the difference as well.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I wish this was the case, but every lobby i search is vs a full clan like i am playing League 24/7 while i get all the noobs in my team.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Not seen many teams in hc myself, so much so that if I see a team I stick around to see if they're any good or not, plus for the life of me I can't find a chance to hit a dragonfire with the second rocket and maybe against a team I'll get more chances. By team I mean 4 or more clan tags the same not parties as parties are just that a team of mates playing together.

My spm is only 410 in hc kc and maybe if it was higher I might get different matchmaking results though and see more teams. HC KC is the best lonewolf hc option there is since the removal of hc ffa.

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

The frustration with playing vs a full team is because my team always leaves me alone, and me alone vs full team is not enjoyable. I will stick with Mercenary, i just hope they get rid of the boosters.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Reported 4 today myself, you get them in a lot of playlists, carrier outside the ship, yemen at the back ladder,overflow next to the boat or in the alley, cargo at the back on top or next to the containers ,hijacked below deck or next to vahn's name etc..

Just report them and move on.

Level 16

Studios