Is there no room for positivity? And probably a dumb question

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Is there no room for positivity? And probably a dumb question

in reply to foomastastatic

foomastastatic wrote:

Ok let me get this straight, Your positive post get BURRIED by negetive posts, and you say negetive posts are in the minority?? how ******* dumb are you.

Let me just recap what i just said. in term you might understand better.

If a positive post keeps getting burried by negetive posts, wouldnt that mean that theres more negetive things then positive things???

Just a thought.

No i didnt say negative posts are a minority

I said "burried under the minority of

people that are having issues with the game"

(please read and fully understand before trying to insult somone)

The single most common reason to visit these forums is to complain

thats why there are more Negative posts then there are positive.

The negative posts on here reprosent a teeny tiny minority of the Cod community!

Whilst there may be a few thousand or so members on here complaining..

there are Millions an Millions of people playing and enjoying black ops 2 without

any issues, many will never even visit these forums..

Level 9

in reply to elite_force1uk

So you're implying that 10 or so people are each writing 100's of threads complaining are you?? Really?? Oh, and yes, many people will never come to these forums to put forward their praise for the game, but also remember many people will never visit these forums to complain either. Something to mull over.

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

iKushtyy wrote:

So you're implying that 10 or so people are each writing 100's of threads complaining are you?? Really?? Oh, and yes, many people will never come to these forums to put forward their praise for the game, but also remember many people will never visit these forums to complain either. Something to mull over.

I did say "few thousand or so members"

NOT "10 or so people" as you said..

Not sure exactly what it is you are trying to imply ??

Level 9

in reply to iKushtyy

What needs to be understood is that it is hard to say how many people are having these problems.

Folks like me are not having issues.

Typically, you are more likely to register a complaint than a compliment. If you've ever worked in customer service you will understand this.

There are definitely issues with this game, but I do think there are plenty of people enjoying the game and not having serious problems. This is typical of first week releases on major titles. The servers have trouble adjusting to the volume and there are issues. Servers are like that, tough to predict how they will respond. This does happen pretty much every release, we just forget that. CoD has a very, VERY large worldwide community, those servers take a lot of stress.

All Elite is saying is that positive threads get buried, because of the fact people are more likely to complain. Because of this fact... it will always seem that the negatives outweigh the positives.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Thanks for the rescue

(thought i was going mad)

Level 9

in reply to Quasifrodo1

if they add more HC modes in a non moshpit format I will have no problems with BO2.

Level 14

in reply to Quasifrodo1

Man, I've been the becon of positivity on these threads, defending this game to the hilt.

But even I'm having to throw my hands up and say "what the hell?"

The game, with it's lag, is borderline unplayable for me - I was 1 and 2 barring all day today.

I put MW3 in, and played 3 games in 3 new lobbies, and got host all 3 times in ground war (I backed out right before the end of the game and it host migrated all 3 times). I just don't know what to do about this game man. It's unplayable for me. So frustrating.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

I would say just wait for a bit but I very much doubt such a thing will help you, I have heard that 3 arch have started work on a patch so fingers crossed.

Level 18

in reply to Quasifrodo1

im loving the game i think this is  a new begning for  cod  i love everything about the game but like everyone else said there is some flaws im sure will get fix later on when they get the chance game is still in its first week

Level 5

in reply to whhooooooooo

well said

Glad its just not me

Level 9

Studios