Is the Target Finder actually overpowered?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Is the Target Finder actually overpowered?

in reply to r8edtripx

fire with fire exactly. or emp's but sometimes that wont even stop me after one kill i know where the bullets are going. i used to only use the reflex until i found out how easy it was with a TF... but most classes i dont use any attachments other than something to imrpove accuracy or FMJ for core gaming.

Level 6

in reply to r8edtripx

the fact that you have to give up something in order to counter an attachment is funny...  generally if you shoot first.. you win.  But then again this is CoD and everyone has a whine about something.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to that6uy420

that6uy420 wrote:

the fact that you have to give up something in order to counter an attachment is funny... 

Like Ghost Pro countering infra-red in BO1 you mean?

Level 31

in reply to PandasRpeople2

Nuh

Level 44

Yes they are overpowered, extremely cheap, and they almost resemble the auto aim bots made famous in MW2.

Level 2

The aim is no different to any other sight - it's just easier to track the movement of a big red diamond. Damage is no different either.

If everyone used cold blooded then most people would stop using TF.

As one or two mentioned you can sometimes see the tip of a diamond before someone emerges from behind a wall or through a doorway but you've got to be aiming there in the first place, so what difference does that really make?

People should be free to use whatever they want as long as they're not hacking and not have to get abusive messages/comments for doing well with it!

Anyway seen as TF is countered with CB, where is the counter against people using laser sight who never need to ADS again?? Everything is overpowered if people use it well against you and don't/can't counter it!

Level 3

My honest opinon

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

No. Use cold blooded.

Level 6

No it's not. If it was OP more people would use it.
And yes I use it. After getting the eotech and red dot challenges I wanted a special optic. The standard lmg classe has a TF so I went with that. If the TF will be nerfed the MMS will be next to be OP.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

I wouldnt say OP but even for people running cold blooded I seem to do better with a TF because of the buzz that happens when your on target, no second guessing shots with that thing.

Level 3

Studios