Is lag compensation still ruining the game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Is lag compensation still ruining the game?

in reply to PandasRpeople2

I feel the same way man. Most randoms I play with just run around like cockroaches when the lights get turned on and have no clue what cover is! Just got done playing tdm on slums and the score was 73-72 and my teammates just rushed the middle fountain and died! How about be careful people? I can't tell you how many times this has happened lol! Oh and my teammates were talking crap saying the other guys were camping, uh no, they just kept getting fed easy kills. I swear ppl think they're invincible with lightweight and an smg.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

must be somethign wrong with you then...i bought premium 2 weeks ago and was playing within a few hours, of course i had a crap ton of DLs from all the DLC that was released, but thats expected.

as for the graphics, too bad real gamers dont base how good a game is just on graphics alone...

and lag? i have yet to see any, experience any, or been booted from a game because of it. everybody that kills me is..guess what!!! facing at me!! unlike BO2 when everybody and their mother is a run n gunner and the second they run past me through a door while still looking away from me...somehow kill me

Level 7

in reply to sneed867

I don't know what happened to my online access and really don't care. I really like the concept of bf3 but the graphics are a total deal breaker for me. I do enjoy medal of honor warfighter though but when I throw in cod afterwards it's like a breath of fresh air with 60 fps. I'm buying BF4 just for the campaign, if multiplayer is better then it will just be a bonus, plus I'll get it on next gen only so I have hope!

Level 27

I cannot wait until they announce the new xbox and then show it off at E3.  I have been waithing for a new console for years because this xbox is out of date and it shows.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Yes sir, can't wait! Cod on next gen will be sick!

Level 27

I just hope it isn't too realistic.  I want a simple FPS game, maybe with a little more of a learning curve.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Its called Battlefield 3

Level 1

in reply to sneed867

Sheeps will still be around and continue playing this garbage.

Level 24

in reply to SkurkN

If you are the host, just lie down and open your mouth so the enemy team can all take a giant dump on your tonsils.

Level 10

in reply to Proclaimor1

I host and do fine.

Level 27

Studios