Is it just me or does knifing really suck in black ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Is it just me or does knifing really suck in black ops 2

I've never had a problem with knifing until this black ops 2 it's so bad that if I want to enjoy the occasional stab I have to go play mw3 which is crap they need to do something about that. They want to keep quick scoping but they cave over knifing grow a pair

Level 1
41 REPLIES

Re: Is it just me or does knifing really suck in black ops 2

in reply to zulu27v

They seem to have kind of took the auto-correcting lunge out. Hence why I think it feels much worse. Obviously without that lunge it also feels like you can't knife anything farther than 2inches away.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to slayix

The lung is still in. The knifing system is still a glitched piece of fecal matter. They still glitch through shot "fired". It is broken and always will be.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Is it really? I have knifed a total of 30 times or so probably in almost 70hrs of play and I have done it so few times cause it absolutely blows. I haven't even noticed the lunge.

Level 2

in reply to zulu27v

Player hitboxes are smaller, so you have to knife more on point.

Level 22

in reply to zulu27v

I think it is just about right. No lunge and you can't just swing in the vicinity of the player and get the random kill, you have to be on target.

If you don't use a secondary, or use the ballistic knife, you get a more effective lunge. If "OnlyUseMeBlade" isn't complaining, I don't see why you should be.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to zulu27v

sometime im sure my knife is made of paper because i can be standing right next to them and some how not kill them, but id rather that happen than some of the videos i made from mw3 and mw2 where they seem to run past you and still get you

Level 8

in reply to rsturp

lol "paper" knife for the win!

Level 1

in reply to rsturp

Yeah but have you ever gotten a paper cut? Them things hurt!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to zulu27v

I personally prefer the knife in this game. I have always feel cheated by commando lunges through bullets (yes, I have been on the good side of them as well) and have always been an advocate of removing it completely. This way you can't say it sucks or is too good.

Level 9

Studios