no reason to take him seriously.

Level 25

Re: Is anyone still boycotting?

in reply to NoLifeKing29

to be fair there's no reason to take anyone on these forums seriously, though

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

another problem is you think a games lifespan is 1 year. and sadly, activision thinks that too, because people like you make them believe it!

with all these online games, why does a multiplayer game only have a 1 year life span? updates are fairly regular, things can be added and removed pretty much at whatever pace is needed.

if a game was so good, their wouldnt need to be a rush to release its sequal. its life span would be much much longer than 1 year, that is, unless you want to conitue to brush your teeth with gold and wipe your ass with benjamins, you better hurry up and release another game!

Level 7

in reply to FleurDeLilly

I was too pissed to play for 3 days back in Dec when they removed the spawn timer in HC TDM but I adapted. The advantage of getting a new cod every year is that you can go back and play the older games. Usually I go back and switch weapons and tactics and the old games feel new again.

Level 27

in reply to FleurDeLilly

Play core CTF and adapt.  My favourite game mode isn't in this game but I'm not boycotting.

Level 31

in reply to FleurDeLilly

Gone back to it in the last few days but dropped it again now, to be honest i'm like millions of others just killing time waiting for Respawn to put a game out then i'll probably never touch an Activision game again.

Level 1

in reply to Hamster1231

activision is the death of true games.

wow went to so many micortransactions, started making all their raids cater to casuals

D3 was all about the AH and to see how much money they could make off of our transactions from buying BiS gear

and now this steaming pile of poo that is BO2, i blame treyarch a little more, because i honestly enjoyed MW3 up until i sold it for BO2 (i usually trade in all previous versions of a game) wont make that mistake again..honestly might go back and trade BO2 for MW3

Level 7

in reply to sneed867

You're addicted to cod and you know it.

Level 27

in reply to FleurDeLilly

FleurDeLilly wrote:

I can honestly say that since HC-CTF was pulled I haven't played a single multiplayer match.

Is anyone else still boycotting multiplayer?

hahaha boycotting multiplayer huh? funny stuff

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to FleurDeLilly

How has it worked out for you?  LOL.

Level 47

Studios