Iron Sights are TOO good!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Iron Sights are TOO good!

in reply to Scorr

In a game where the skill gap has been narrowed, iron sights are 1 advantage more experienced players have. They can afford to fore-go the RDS (red dot sight) for something more practicle, while less experienced players may rely on the RDS.

Level 9

in reply to Scorr

I don't see a HUGE disparity with the iron sights. I would rather they fix the spawning problems (base flipping, trapping, and revenge spawns) and readdress the Ghost perk before they spent more time trying to reinvent attachments for weapons.

Level 6

in reply to Scorr

Have you also noticed when you aim they go to the center of your face?

Level 10

in reply to English_Johnnie1

Im assuming you would tilt your head to side , so assuming that the gun would be center screen , not that it matters tbh

Level 1

in reply to Arcst3r

This sounds about right Smiley Happy

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Scorr

I've never heard this one before... wow

Level 16

in reply to Steve2589

Name some benefits over using a sight attachment over the iron sights. No gimmicky feature will beat the fact that iron sights are free, pinpoint accurate and share the greatest aim assist stats. MMS is gimmicky and Target Finder is useless if you have eyes. If we had overgrown maps where snipers could snipe from grassy positions then these sights would be great, but the back of Drone doesn't cut it.

A change to the iron sights would nerf smg accuracy considerably at range, slightly buff lmg accuracy at range, and keep assault rifles right where they should be, jack of all trades. All relatively speaking.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

while i'll agree that the iron sites are all pretty good, i'll disagree on changing them. it all comes down to personal preference. it's always been about personal preference, not about necessity.

Level 20

in reply to wikked75

Fair comment, a reason to use a sight attachment would be nice though. At the moment I just laugh at the kids who use Primary Gunfighter with 3 attachments, one being a reflex sight. That's two wasted slots if he gave the iron sights a chance.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

i used to love red dot sights in all the other CODs... i like that i don't mind not using one in this game. i like using primary gunfighter and then using something like a grip, and fmj, and just about anything else, other than a sight attachment.

Level 20

Studios