Increase points or reduce points for scorestreaks

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Increase points or reduce points for scorestreaks

I still find it irritating as ever that I cannot get anymore than a hellstorm. I play the objectives, but I still can't get a medium leveled (or higher) scorestreak, nor do I see other people getting them either.

If you could double the points given by capturing objectives, or points given from other killstreaks, that would be much appreciated.

What are your guys' opinions on the points required to earn score streaks? think they're fine? need more points for objective/kill? what?

Level 3
11 REPLIES

Re: Increase points or reduce points for scorestreaks

in reply to Skad1

and make uav take more points. yes we have black hats,launchers,etc. but we shouldnt have to always have to shoot down 4 or 5 uav's at a time just so another one pops up.

Level 5

in reply to Skad1

That's the point 3arc did not want people fighting scorestreaks with scorestreaks.  It should be rare to see something real heavy come in.  I am okay with that.

Level 3

in reply to Skad1

With the emphasis they have on more powerful streaks, it's just fine the way it is. If you want to earn them easier then throw Hardline on for the 20% boost in points.

Level 4

in reply to Skad1

Its not really that hard to earn an age or chopper but anything higher then that I find it hard but I did get dogs once

Level 3

in reply to mademan

Agr ^

Level 3

in reply to mademan

I think domination is just good as it is but tdm there is some work to be done! In tdm you get 100 point for kill which is the same amount that you get in domination for a normal kill O_o so in tdm you only get 100 points for playing objective Smiley Sad and in domination you get 125-200 points for playing objective and scorestreaks are disigned for dominaition score so it is very hard to get high steaks in tdm Smiley Sad

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Skad1

Increase TDM kill to 125?  I don't want too much emphasis on scorestreaks otherwise I'll play MW2 or MW3.

Level 31

in reply to Skad1

join me in my game, i get dogs/vtol every game, if not im playing bad

Level 1

in reply to Skad1

<---- This guy gets lucky enough to get K-9's in a care package within the first couple hours of playing the game, then gets a VTOL and Stealth Chopper shortly after. Lucky? Probably so.

Level 4

Studios