Impossible/bugged challange??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Impossible/bugged challange??

I have a problem with the guirella warfare in boot camp challanges. It says: "Get 5 kills with a stolen enemy weapon", ive doe mutliple rounds now jut picking up guns and killed ppl with them. But I still have 0/5 done.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Impossible/bugged challange??

in reply to Lordoz1

I had the same problem I got mine in team death match on hard core..I have a bunch of challenges that wont unlock lol but still love the game

Level 1

in reply to Lordoz1

You can't complete challenges in boot camp. You need to play in normal gamemodes against real people.

Edit: I believe to complete the challenge you must kill an enemy, pick up his gun and then get a 5 killstreak with the gun.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Im prestige, so i cant play boot camp, what i meant was that it is in the category boot camp challanges. Im killing an enemy, picking up his weapon and get kills with it. Do I have to kill who dropped the weapon, or get a bloodthirsty or bloodthirsty by only killing the guy who dropped it?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Lordoz1

My guess would be that it doesn't matter who you kill but you need to get all 5 kills with that weapon and likely you need to do it without using something else inbetween.  That's how the Bloodthirsty challenge works and it may be how this challenge works as well.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Im also thinking that, but then it would say that i think, instead of what it says.

Level 1

in reply to Lordoz1

you have to kill an enemy, steal their weapon, and kill that same person with their own weapon

Level 2

in reply to Lordoz1

Yes if i remember correctly you have to take an enemies weapon than get a bloodthirsyty with that weapon..cannot use any lethals or anything..

Level 2

in reply to SonnyDeez9715

Correct, this is how I did it. Picked up a FAL when I didn't have it set up and went ham with it.

Level 16

in reply to Lordoz1

This challenge works fine in core. I unlocked it by doing exactly what it said: Kill a person, and then kill him again with his own weapon.

Level 8

Studios