If you say that this game is balanced, then....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: If you say that this game is balanced, then....

in reply to hAzeSVK

Game needs to cater for good and new players hence easy guns. Diowsnt matter what gun a good player uses cos he will kill you either way. Game is v balanced.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

Every game has easy weapons.

Level 47

in reply to hAzeSVK

Nowhere near my top weapons, thank you very much. They shoot a lot of bullets all at once and are good for running around with, and are for the most part easy to use.

They are quite aggravating as well to play against, since they allow quicker movement for users in a game in which speed = lag. Frustrating to aim down range only to have someone skate around a corner spraying wildly.

But they are weak from range, and can be beaten by ARs and other weapons if played correctly.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to hAzeSVK

Once I'm done going for diamond Assault Rifles I'm going for SMG's. SMG's are indeed overpowered and I'm going use the MSMC all the time until they patch it.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

I don't see the smgs being so called "overpowered."

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I'm not seeing this overpoweredness from these weapons either.

Level 20

in reply to hAzeSVK

Very simple theory. The maps are medium to small in Cod’s era. The ghost perk favs the submachine class’s big time cause of the 1 sec, then hurry up, you need to run Forrest. Stupid, yes. They should have increased this for Assault weapon to 5 seconds, ands snipers for 7-8 seconds, maybe even 10. Then let it be as it is now, 1 sec, for subs and shotguns.

You are forced to run the whole game, and then it is logic sense that you will have a huge advantage with a submachine weapon. 70-80 percent close combats.

So, the weapons are not overpowered in my opinion. It is Trey’s that have made the game like this. They want new players to have a chance with run, spray and pray to God. The tactics and skills are nerfed down to the limit.

But again, blame your own community, not the devs. They wanted ghost nerfed or taken away, and they love the maps like Shipment (Cod4), Nuketown (mw3, bo2), where the only thing people use is sub machine weapons.

They only way you stay a little chance against those weapon with assault weapon are with stock and laser sight, then maybe with hell a luck, you win a close combat. With Light machine gun, just forget it.

On the counter attack, Gallp are right. There are a minority of superb players that of course manage to rage with assault weapon in this game as well. No overpowered weapons, just overpowered players
:-)

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to burst_zteal

burst_zteal wrote:

But again, blame your own community, not the devs. They wanted ghost nerfed or taken away, and they love the maps like Shipment (Cod4), Nuketown (mw3, bo2), where the only thing people use is sub machine weapons.

Add Dome (WaW, MW3).

Ahh Shipment.  How I miss frag x3, Sonic Boom and Martyrdom on that map.....

Level 31

in reply to hAzeSVK

this game is the most unbalanced game i have played in a long time. it's incredibly smg, run n gun biased. uav being the easiest scorestreak and being unlocked from the beginning... counter uav being a little tougher, and not being unlocked until level 33 or around there, and ghost being the way it is and not unlocked until the very end...

the pdw is my most used weapon, just because i wanted to compete at the beginning. now i don't care, and frustrate myself using lmgs, the fal and the smr, and some shotguns. keep trying to use a sniper rifle, but i last until the first uav is called in, then that ends for me... i'll break out some smgs just to get back in the game in capture the flag or domination, but have just gotten bored with the same old play.

Level 20

in reply to hAzeSVK

Its proof that the game IS balanced. More versatile weapon are on top and more situation specific weapon are not.

Its balanced, You dont see Riot shield, Pistols, snipers and shotguns  as top weapon as often as SMG'S, which prove the game is balanced.

All weapons are not equals. And its a good thing.

Level 5

Studios