? If you preordered Black Ops 2 are you Guaranteed 2xp and Nuketown?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: ? If you preordered Black Ops 2 are you Guaranteed 2xp and Nuketown?

in reply to Drakkolich

Just got confirmation from my backwater videogames local store that they received their shipment and they they all have the Nuketown map code in them.

Level 1

in reply to StevekrauT

So that is the only way you will get nuketown

Level 1

in reply to HoUsTon11

I'm prety sure every copy of the game will have.  Does anyone know if there will be any promotional double xp like mountain dew's program last year?

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to D3adlyg0d

i hope not. i just got over the mountain dew and cool ranch doritos addiction from last year.

Level 20

in reply to StevekrauT

how many times is this question going to be asked? there is a search function for a reason.

To answer your question YES if you get a launch copy of the game (which you will if you pre-ordered) you will get the code in the box, check the Nuketown 2025 FAQ on the main site, It answers it all there.

if your too lazy to look for yourself here is the link to the FAQ; ( http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-... )

& the question you aree referring to specifically;

Q. What if I don't preorder, can I still get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map?

A. The Nuketown 2025 downloadable map comes with each launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II.  So the best way to ensure you get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable map is to pre-order your copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II now.

So EACH LAUNCH copy of the game includes the code, the code gives you Nuketown 2025 which in turn givesd you double XP on the WEEKEND after release.

I explained all of this in a post yesterday which if you'd bothered to use search you would have found straight away

Level 1

in reply to crazyskindog88

Q:  How do I make sure I can get Nuketown 2025?

A. Nuketown 2025 will be available to any customer who pre-orders their copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at participating retailers worldwide.  Pre-ordering will secure you a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.

The problem is the "participating retailers"

My retailer didn't know he was a participating retailers until 24 hours ago when he received his shipment.

Level 1

in reply to StevekrauT

Im so over these stupid threads

Level 5

in reply to StevekrauT

To OP: Its only for those who pre-order.

To TrialStarDragon: Nuketown 2025 is the same map as the original, just re-skinned for the future theme.

to ZombieHunta: Post in relation to the topic or don't post at all.

And to everyone: Pre-order at Gamestop, Amazon, Wal-Mart or your more famous gaming stores to make sure you get the map and double xp. Its that simple.

Level 16

Studios