If Hijacked has such terrible spawns

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

If Hijacked has such terrible spawns

Then why the fuck do so many people pick it (I hate FFA on it, most kills are by luck due to the spawns)

Level 7
18 REPLIES

Re: If Hijacked has such terrible spawns

in reply to Azrael513

It's just fun to rampage on.

I went like 50-5 with an LSAT with target finder and FMJ, wallbanging and sniping.  The rage was epic.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Still, I really hate the apalling spawns

My suggestion is making the map a decent size for spawning

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Azrael513

I have no problems with spawns on this map. Unless it is HQ or hardpoint or TDM or ffa or domination.....Well now that you mention it, yeah it does suck. But i have no problems with demolition. I like to camp spawns

Level 38

in reply to Azrael513

Its a fun map when played properly.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people pick it because they know they can get some cheap kills by storming spawn points. I have played against teams that immediately rush to known spawn points or sit above known spawn points and just pick helpless people off. Its basically just exploiting a flaw in the game. Sometimes you can't help it, but these folks know exactly what they are doing.

Always makes me feel guilty when I get a spawn kill, so I usually play the center of the map. I don't like being spawn camped, and I don't want to put someone else in that position.

Small maps have always had lousy spawns. Dome on MW3 was a mess. Rust on MW2 was a mess. Nuketown on BO was a disaster. Spawns on Shipment in COD4? Forget about it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

It can be worse than storming spawn points. Depending on who you play against, HiJacked on Hardpoint is just misery.

Generally the other team will make it so we can't spawn anywhere else, except on our side. They would have 1-2 other people on their side, killing us immediately if we spawned. Bringing us back to our original spawn point. Hell, sometimes we couldn't even spawn in our side, they'd just kill us. K9 units, Swarms, Lodestars, dying instantly by spawn killers. Lots of fun.

I don't disagree with the guy sitting in their spawn (well, I do to an extent). I guess you could call that a "game play". But killing us so quick that we could hardly move, no, that's just cheap.

Level 2

in reply to typecastfloat

I sometimes feel like I am the only one out there who feels bad when I spawn kill someone.

I have apologized to people about it in the lobby afterwards. Sometimes it just can't be helped... I have an issue with people who do it deliberately. Thats just cowardice.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Azrael513

I died to an opening nade in the first 11 seconds in KC and spawned at the enemy's spawn.  Can't stand this map.

Level 2

in reply to Azrael513

Campers love it... And this game has a lot of them.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

Yes you are right. We love it........

Level 6

Studios