Idiot teammates in HC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Idiot teammates in HC

in reply to sneed867

There was just some idiot named purple turtle who walked up behind my wife about 6 times and kept shooting all around her. On the last time I told her to turn around and TK him. He finally went away after that.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to sneed867

Since you're new to hardcore in the last week (only play DOM)... welcome.

But what you're describing is worse than the guy not PTFO. You've decided you know how best to play and to hell with anyone else. A lot of HC players are new to DOM and getting a feel for it. Maybe instead of puffing up the epeen and prooving you're a jackass one match at a time...

... try talking to the guy first? Give some tips. Or play with a full crew?

Based on your winning attitude, I'm sure making friends is easy for you.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to sneed867

I dont have to meet your standards, I will continue to play how I want and if you TK me then you can expect it right back. Your W/L does not matter to me.

Level 25

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

yeah, I don't get it. If it happens a lot we switch to team chat to tell the moron to stay out of the way. It annoys me more when I see them in time to stop shooting but then the enemy sees and kills us both. Really I can't stand people being next to me anyway. It's a huge map keep your stupid ass away from me, you are just setting someone up for a double kill. (on the other hand I love when the morons on the other team do this haha).

Level 2

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

i hate when that happens

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I regret encouraging people to play HC cause they are ruining it. Leave HC to the vets and you pesky kids need to stay out.

Level 27

Studios