Idiot teammates in HC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Idiot teammates in HC

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Maybe ricochet would work if it only activated after two team kills.  But richochet was so horrible in the past and so poorly implemented I have no faith it would be implemented correctly.

Say no to Richochet!  No way.  A sure way to completely ruin hardcore.

Level 2

in reply to TG_SteelRain1

The way ricochet was implemented in MW3 was horrible! I think if it was activated after 2 team kills it would be better and only in objective games. Been playing HC Dom a lot and so many players are getting kicked that it's pathetic. I don't need ricochet but obviously others do.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Learn to use the start button and how to identify targets.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I don't see this as a problem in the groups I tend to be matched with. I didn't shoot at my team in Core Dom, and I still don't in HC Dom.

Level 20

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Apparently you need to think for your team mates as well as yourself according to a lot of these posts. It's one thing if you are shooting a team mate because you didn't make sure of your target, it's another if your team mate runs in front of you. I don't see how that should ever be your fault... I mean they see you shooting and run in front of you? Only way that I could see it is if they are in full view the entire time but even then they shouldn't run in front of you.

Now, if you are spraying rounds randomly through walls or cover and hit a team mate that would be your fault. Or panick shoot/knife someone, sure that's your fault too.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

They're never in front of me. I can stop shooting if I know a teammate is in my field of view, but I have idiots sometimes who, instead of running another route, will just decide to be inconsiderate and run up from behind me into my line of fire. Even sometimes if I do stop shooting the second they appear on screen, there's always that last bullet that manages to headshot them.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Now that HC Domination is here I love it but you get so many team kills cause it is chaos. what suck is that you get booted and you get probation. This is what pisses me off!1

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

As a fellow HC player all I can say is that ur gonna killa teammates on occassion it just happens, but if ur killing enough teammates where your getting kicked for it....You need to go play core simple as that but a random TK here and there is common but to help mitigate that there is things ppl do that piss me off that get me killed alot like random throwing of grenades, hip firing at the start of match...And shooting at walls hoping an enemy is there.....Don't do any of those and should be ok....

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

prefiring is fine. TK happens, just be nice about it and apologize when you make a mistake.

as for the trolls, nothing to be done but avoid, ignore, back out and move on.

Level 12

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

i only play HC DOM, and i only TK when you are being a complete moron, like if im taking B, and you throw a gerenade onto B for reasons unknown...i will kill you. if you are sniping over B the entire game while we dont have it, watch me die on B the entire game trying to take it, and never move from your spot to help me take B, i will shoot you in the face.

example: domination, you start lying down behind the mini boats on A in Hijacked when the score is 5-15, then 3min later you are in the same spot, we are still losing you have 0 defends, 0 caps.....i will shoot you in the face for being worthless to my team

people that play DOM, and now HC DOM, need to play as a team and try to win games...i dont care about your KD, i want to win games. so you help the team win games, i wont shoot you

there are way too many idiots playing HC DOM now though, ive been killed so many times while trying to take B to random team nades, its fucking annoying

Level 7

Studios