Ideas/Hopes for next DLC map settings

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Ideas/Hopes for next DLC map settings

I'd like to see a cruise ship, an underground sewer type system (sorta like how dark knight rises was, but with drops and inclines/declines, waterfall things, etc), shopping mall could be cool with elevators and stores to go in, jungle map, auto factory/steel mill, santas workshop

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Ideas/Hopes for next DLC map settings

in reply to Helsby87

Cruise ship would be really cool.  Have a center dinner area, 3 stories, and have to areas on the front and back with many obstacles.  A two story shopping mall would be cool too,  have a restaurant and a couple shops that you can go in and have a obstacles blocking routes, have the glass ceiling for killstreaks.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to Helsby87

I hope they bring back some black ops 1 maps like Firing Range, Summit, WMD, Kowloon, Hanoi etc those maps were pretty sweet. Especially the rain on kowloon and night on Hanoi.

Level 8

in reply to Helsby87

The Whitehouse, like in MW2, but this time a MP map.

Level 9

in reply to tommyguns3434

The Museum also.

Level 16

in reply to tommyguns3434

White house could be sweet. Also I think a pentagon level could be cool with some offices and hallways, and an outdoor parking lot/courtyard. I think a better version of NYC (better than MW3's version) with streets and subway tunnels with a subway train that comes through similar to the train in the express level

Level 1

in reply to Helsby87

Hijacked is a cruise ship.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Black Ops 1 Annihilation map pack “Drive-In” return. Another great addition would be the return or something similar to Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence map pack “Carnival”. Personally I’m against the return of Black Ops 1 “Firing Range” mainly because it’s symbolic of Black Ops I and nothing personal but Black Ops II already has too many short sized maps.

Level 2

in reply to AssassinVirus

No hijacked is more of a yacht. Think a big Carnival cruise ship with night club, pool, maybe some open rooms with windows to snipe out of, captains bridge, lifeboats, stuff like that

Level 1

in reply to Helsby87

What about the village were Menendez lives and where his sister gets killed? It's in the campaign

Level 7

in reply to Helsby87

dust & dust 2

Level 18

Studios