I think I died and went to Heaven.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I think I died and went to Heaven.

The patch yesterday .10 had to do with the peacekeeper and DLC BUT it had an amazing side effect for me.

Every lobby I got into was solid 4 bar connection, no lag, only had 1 laggy lobby during 6 hours of playing but that lobby had a 1 bar-2 bar player in it. Normally 50% of my games are 3 bar connections and 50% 4 bar, with 80% of the games being laggy.

I dont know why this has happened. Maybe it was the reduced player base in TDM as people were playing the new maps instead. I also seemed to finally get matched up with people in my country, as normally I'm always matched with people a few countries away. I.E. I live in Ireland and normal lobbies are made up of german, french, italians, and spanish. Last night I kept getting Irish and UK players.

I dont really care what happened but whatever it was, Thank You!

Level 6
12 REPLIES

Re: I think I died and went to Heaven.

in reply to MaxChaos1

How can you play the game when you are dead? and how can you write a thread? how does life feel when being dead?

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

Is school over already?

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

Tell me, i am at work.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Well obviously I have an Xbox, computer and internet in Heaven. Think we are living in the stone age up here?

Level 6

in reply to MaxChaos1

Cool, then i have nothing to worry about when i die.

Level 24

in reply to MaxChaos1

I found the same. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed the game. I think it was the .10 patch that came out with the dlc as the .9 was terrible

Probably won't last

Level 9

in reply to MaxChaos1

It got a lot worse for me.

Level 2

in reply to MaxChaos1

Hopefully it will last for you. I had an awesome time over the double xp weekend, good connections, very little lag. I actually felt like I was playing on an even playing surface most of the time, but then it died again, back to the same old shitty connections. I swear it seems like every day is a lottery with this game, some days the game seems alright (not perfect, but at least I have fun), then the next day it makes me want to throw my controller though the TV because I can't get a lobby fit to play in.

Level 3

in reply to MaxChaos1

I'd had my first decent month of playing this game and then a patch came along destroying it, I'm back to big lag and being half a second behind everyone else.

The last patch hasn't changed anything for me so my message to you is enjoy it while you can, it could all change back next week.

Level 20

Studios