I take it all back

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I take it all back

I haven't had a win OR a positive KD in over 30 games, that's more than 'having a bad day'. I say more than 30 because I could only be bothered to scroll back in the theatre through 30. It's more like 100. Not only that but I'm getting put in lobbies with quickscoping clans that I've already avoided for unsporting conduct. People whos names involve too many x's, z's or think that 'haze' is the cool word to show your 1337n355 or whatever...Frustrated. :/

Edit: *deep breath* so is there something wrong with the servers or whatever? I had a look and it said everything is fine but it's clearly not. Meh I'm off to play something else

Level 3
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I take it all back

in reply to greatsirkain2

Am I reading this right? You're losing to quickscopers in 30+ games? You need to change your gameplay if you can't beat them. Switch it up a bit, dude. Maybe the problem is your gameplay.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

lol, nope they weren't in every match but there was a couple of guys I avoided a few days ago that turned up in the match I was in so I just left and played a different game and they turned up in that one too, this happened a few times...running around with thier diamond snipers blinging me to death.

I mean the game in general all day, no matter what class I use I'm going negative & we're losing every match

Level 3

I'm exagerating a little bit, but the odds of seeing the same person twice in this game are basically astronomical.

Level 8

in reply to KoRny1

This might be the case early on. Once you are considered by the skillbased section of the matchmaking to have you against at least 1 - 50,000 rank or lower player in every match(I've had 9 players in a lobby of all 3-5 digits before...which is also strange as my overalls are usually around jsut slightly above 100k(lower ones upward to 300k)...even though my usual weekly ranges less into the 10k to 50k)...you start seeing the same people OVER and OVER again. I've one time left and joined lobbies and ended up seeing one group around 6 times throughout the day.

You even hear the players saying hi to players they played with before.

I can't imagine what it would like making it 3digits, and actually being legit. It would be like TV reruns all day every day.

Skillbased matchmaking is huge in BLOPs 2

Level 6

I met a QS in HC the other day.  2.5 K/D with the Ballista.  2.3 overall.  20k kills with the Ballista.  He is a beast and owned the enemy team in SND 5 games in a row with 360 and quickscope killcams.

Level 47

Thats brutal, the skill based matchmaking must be hating you or is it lag? I feel your pain, on some days i struggle to go even and i know its not my fault, i shoot first and die instantly. No chance of winning gunfights.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

yep, it's the lag thing. A couple of games I quit and expected to see the migrating host sign because general lag had never bothered me before but nope, just general, run of the mill, everyday lag that makes you want to claw out your own brain through your nose in frustration

Level 3

I wouldn't take what the theatre tell you I had a amazing game last nite and pulled off some great sniper kills and I wanted to check it out but when I went into the theatre it said I had lost the match which we didn't so I checked the rest of the games from that nite and everyone says that I had lost

Level 25

You lost against quickscopers?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

But seriously, is your controller broken or something?

Level 11

Studios