I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

in reply to bigdaddyhammer

bigdaddyhammer wrote:

The R word? Are you ******* kidding me? Bad enough the expression "N-word" even exists, I can't say retarded anymore? Jesus, lighten up. Or will you be mad cuz I said the J-word?

Using that word in the title isnt really that polically correct for one thing. Presentation is everything on a forum and you are presenting yourself in a bad way , destroying your credibility.

Level 72

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

I'm no awesome player, but my K/D is 1.24 with a .48 win ratio and a 227 SPM.

I feel like I can hold my own. I'm a great 2-3 position player. But it seems that very frequently the lobby feels like I shoul be the one carrying my team. Especially after Revolution came out.

I find myself playing in games where I struggle and go into try-hard mode just to get to 11-10 while everyone else on my team is 5-15. Sometimes I can't even go positive and occasionally I get destroyed along with the rest of my team. I definitely have my great games a few times a night where I'm 22-7 or so and carry my team, but I can't do it consistantly like the really good players. I'm a 11-5 type of guy who can be a good team player, but it seems like the lobby thinks I should carry the team and puts all of the good players on the other side and the terrible players on the other. I feel like my K/D, win ratio, and SPM would be slightly higher and more on target with the player I am if the lobbies got matched up right.

But please don't take this as a flat out complaint. I do feel like it adds a challenge to a really fun game and I don't care about my stats that much. I mostly care about my team winning. It would just be nice to get on more even teams so I could relax every few games or so.

Level 18

in reply to BornPatriot

I agree. I am the type of player who likes to win a few gunfights, gain map control, and then defend. I am not the guy who runs ahead of everybody else and causes an immediat spawn flip. I tend to try not to go much further than the half way point because I know the flips usually happen very fast and I feel like if I'm in the middle I can always tell where the enemy is coming from and can stay in the fight longer. It does cause me to watch my back a little bit more but I tend to have less wtf moments when I don't wander off. I also get the crap end on teammates, but I have figured out that if the lobby stays intact after a game, the next game the top 2 players get put together while the #3 leads the other team. It is almost like it is a reward for the top two players from the previous game to be paired together. just my opinion though.

Level 9

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

I counter cultural to this.   I don't care about my team winning.  I only care about completing calling card challenges and weapon challenges and camos.  

BLOPS2 is flawed when it comes to team base matches because there is no incentive to have a good W/L record.  Also, the amount of points you get from winning a match is very little compared to losing.  If you lose a match, you still get XP, so I don't care.

Level 3

Why not just stick with FFA then? I get where you're coming from but I really don't care to play team based rounds with folks like you for this very reason as I actually do play to win.

Level 12

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

just think how stupid people on Mw4 will be, if you think your rage for them is high now just wait till the next CoD game.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Send me a invite! I have been getting nothing but lobbies with 500+ SPM

Level 38

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

That which you manifest is before you.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

there are all kinds of people playing. thats for sure big homie.

Level 12

Studios