I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

in reply to wash0ut1

wash0ut wrote:

I don't particularly like playin with mic as my rage can be embaressing .

I know not intended but I found this really funny. Mainly because I completely get how frustrating this game can be. Very manic: either loads of fun or enough to make you rip a phonebook in half.

Not much middle ground.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

That's usually always the case when u play by urself. I'm always in a team of split screeners or people trying to knife

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

I love it. Nothing like playing a full team of six with a load of randoms and going ham. Sometimes when my VSAT goes up and I'm not getting assist points I start worrying though. I'll sometimes put my mike in and start trying to co-ordinate the randoms, tell them where the enemy are spawning, where campers are, not to push forward too much etc. Doesn't always work sadly but good when it does.

Occasionally it's frustrating but it's the price for playing solo. Don't often play in a full team but there's a couple of guys in my clan I play with a lot and between 2 of us we can pretty much maintain a rolling VSAT and carry even the most retarded players.

Level 16

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Why can't you punks quit using the R word? It shows your lack of sophistication and maturity.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

Ha ha, you're in the wrong place if you're looking for sophistication mate. This game's full of people with the cleanest windows on the estate.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

It's disappointing to see someone use the word. I'm sure, on more than one occasion, someone with a mentally challenged person in their life has seen posts like these and been pissed. It just shows a persons level of stupidity.

Edit: And for the record, I was originally replying to the o.p., not you. I now see you are in the club.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

I've lived with mentally challanged people. Most of my ex girlfriends actaully.

Yes I am, fully paid up member. Life is too short to worry about offending people.

Level 16

in reply to bighead14701

The actual meaning of retard is to slow, impede, hinder or delay the progress of something.

For you to associate the word retard instantly with someone's mental ability, in this case disabilities, shows your ignorance.

Level 2

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Congratulations on looking up the definition. Reading the context in which you used it in your title, I'm certain you meant it that way. You're the mental midget obviously.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

The R word? Are you fucking kidding me? Bad enough the expression "N-word" even exists, I can't say retarded anymore? Jesus, lighten up. Or will you be mad cuz I said the J-word?

Level 6

Studios