I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

What's going on? Where's the skill based match making? Why am I always the one to carry the team and go 1 for 1 all game in order to win it? One guy even messages me complimenting on my play and noted that I was on the shit team.

Is this just me or others experiencing it? SPM in lobbies ranges from nothing to 600. In demolition my SPM is between 310 and 320. I'd call this above average a little.

Level 2
28 REPLIES

Re: I seem to be playing with nothing but retards

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Take it as a compliment, the game evidently has you pegged as able to carry a team.

My humble advice is find a team/clan if you dont like the lobby-lottery.

Level 31

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Welcome to competitive gaming... all everyone cares about on this game is their KDR...

i was playing against a team the otherday, some guy was 8th stige had 2.69 KDR and a 0.04 W/L...i killed him one off a swarm so he dashboarded... theses are the folk i dont understand... he messaged me saying W/L means nothing in this game???

Having a 2.69KDR and a 0.04 W/L thats obviously boosted right? legitmate boosted as in he dashboards if he gets killed hense why his W/L is soo bad

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

Are you saying that if you dashboard mid game, your stats aren't effected? Much like disconnecting in MW2 meant your stats weren't saved. Because, I thought each kill and death was saved as it happened and there's no way of erasing a games stat by quitting mid game..

I'd be master prestige now but I've reset 4 times and been reset once from level 44 prestige 6. Had a KDR of 1.02 on 22000 kills. Was a master in dem, dom, hardpoint, KC and headquarters. Had 5 gold AR and a gold SMG. This reset happened the day before the DLC dropped and I've reset myself 3 times since.

W/L cant mean anything in this game. The number of times I get put into a game as it has finished and I'm stuckon the losing team. Takes the piss.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to thetizzleguy

He's not a booster but a serial dashboarder. He dasboards a lot when things don't go his way so that he can maintain his high KDR.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Does dash boarding prevent your kills and deaths from been saved for that game in progress or just another way of saying quitting?

Level 2

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

They are the teenagers you see in hot topic.  What do you expect ?

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Um it's not hot topic teenagers it's fat greasy hair nerdy geeks that constant exploit the spawn system and camp and boost and dashboard. Lol Hot Topic teenagers wouldn't even waste their time to leave the game.

Level 23

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

im seeing this alot as well, last night i was doing nothing but cursing out my team

skill based matchmaking my butt!

i watch their POV and i see them completely miss enemies... like not see them, when i see them..

an enemy jumped over one of my teammates, and my teammate just kept running!.. i yelled at him

Level 15

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Played 3 straight games of HQ that were 250-0. Three different lobbies.  I was 1-2 in these games with the 1st game being a win. I changed lobbies after the 1st win cause i was looking for a little more balance. Needless to say the 2nd 2 were miserable as I could see my teammates on the other side of the map as I am getting destroyed 6 on 1 at the HQ. no one even came close to goin positive on my teams so I was wondering what they were even doing in HQ game if not even boosting k/d.

I know clans/ parties but I don't particularly like playin with mic as my rage can be embaressing and matchmaking in party has always been a pain in the a for me as half the party is always getting dropped. But i am gonna have to bite the bullet if I want competitive games.

Level 2

Studios