I see what you did 3arc.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I see what you did 3arc.

in reply to SphinxTalkin

The point being made is, use your brain. When someone fires and you are being shot at, take cover. Because idiot like you and the rest of the whiners will empty a magazine into thin air like a kid on his first date. When they stop firing, charge them. You don't have to be a genius. I know you are struggling with the concept, but I can't say it much clearer. Also in regards to being given a primary and secondary for a reason. Treyarch themselves set this up to give the player the freedom to play however they want. It's the campers like you that can't sit on the edge of the map with a suppressed rifle, ghost, ninja and blind eye anymore that are angry. In regards to look at the complaints. I see a few. But out of how many copies sold now? Around 8 million, and we have a few dozen of the same people crying because they can't camp, or can't be invisible on radar, or can't quickscope.....wahhhhhhhhh. if ya don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that....bye now mate

Level 1

in reply to wickedwilley

quick scoping is rife in blops2.  I'd much rather face campers than quick scopers

Level 10

in reply to jessedart

treyarch removed any form of tactics, enemy get uav can you flank no destroy uav get rushed by 6 pac men.

Level 8

in reply to SphinxTalkin

I agree I didn't care for the number of Ghost users in BO1 but I killed them, it was OK. I didn't have much problem with them. I don't like the new scorestreak change as much. I like being rewarded for capping objective, but  I think MW's system was better. Everything is set too hight right now. I feel like I got a nuke if I make it to my hellstorm missle.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to SphinxTalkin

I am a run and gunner and always have been, but they have made even that difficult in this game. I completely agree there is far too many head glitches, they are promoting running and gunning, but thats hard to do when there is a little head sticking up spraying at you around every corner... They have made it very difficult to do well in this game. For example, try sniping without running around quickscoping and you'll have someone run up behind you because the spawns flip and you wont hear them dancing behind you because they are silent...

I like the game, but I think it needs a few adjustments to make it great. I hope they add more game modes to hardcore because its starting to feel like Halo the amount of ammo you need to unload into someones face for a kill.

Level 5

Studios