I killed MACCABI in a...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: I killed MACCABI in a...

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I, too, have adapted. BUT I still think it needs to be there the way spawns are on this game. Shorten it or whatever, but it has taken some of the tactical play out of HC.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ya it did take something away from HC for sure but what can we do? I was on the hardcore modes thread for 14 hours after they changed it and got told by many to go &*&* myself. I won't mention names but I was trolled on so hard by a few of these forum heroes for speaking up against any changes to HC TDM. In MW, MW2, Blops and MW3 I only played HC TDM so I was quite loyal to the way it was. I guess all I could do was adapt so I did. That being said, HC TDM is more like core tdm now but at least our version works lol.

Level 27

As a guy who wouldn't touch HCTDM with a 10ft barge pole with a respawn timer or not I still don't understand why they changed it, KC is perfect for the guys who want a fast paced game, HCCTF is perfect for the medium paced gamers and HCTDM without the timer is for the erm, who knows.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

It's for me! Shut yer yapper lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

That's some proper Scottish patter yer throwing about there Drewish n no, am no gonnae shut ma yapper ya bampot!!! lol.. but aye, every man to their own.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to CR4IG

Ay Bessie, who blew yer skirt up? You've a face like a skelpit erse! Do ya think I've Doon the Dee on a Digestive? A bit Nippet, no?

LOL thats all I got. Good fun.

Activision Ambassador

On Hijacked, Slums and Standoff iv killed someone and then killed them 2secs later as they spawn, if the timer was there that might not have happened and they may of swapped spawns

Its very easy to manipulate the spawns on these smaller maps if you have a team that talks and knows what there doing.

If on Hijacked they spawn at the swimming pool (and you can get down there) you can run from one side of the boat to the other killing them as they spawn (extreme conditioning is needed), your team need to hold back enough and stop the spawns from swapping to the opposite end

Level 4

Studios